In-game name and level:
- Brekor(80), Nellem(80), Nachtstar(80), Sefeyn(80), Feseyn(80), Nalleeja(80), Maznek(80), Britelje(80), Aylalyn(80)
Timezone and usual play-times:
- US Central Time Zone. We usually play in the evenings during the week/weekend from 8-11pm. We play during the day on the weekends if time permits.
How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:
- I have over 2300 hours in the game spread out over nine characters.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.):
- I'm almost exclusively PvE. I've always been the tank or healer in almost every MMO I've ever played. In GW2, I find I prefer DPS or healing roles and shy away from tanking in anything other than group play with my wife.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):
- Very little, I found that I don't care for PvP in general.
Professions played in PvP:
- None, I don't care for it.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.):
- I've played most of the PvE content in the game with the exception of Fractals and Raids. I'm interested in fractals but have never worked on gear to make fractals viable and would rather have a team of people I know, rather than a PUG that does nothing but scream and moan about my lack of experience. I've always been a raider with the exception of GW2, I've yet to find a group I'm comfortable with to take that step. My short experience raiding with ZoS peaked my interest in joining.
Professions played in PvE:
- I play nine professions, one of each in the game. I play all nine to get a better understanding of how each class plays and how they interact with each other.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):
- Very little.
Professions played in WvW:
What is your home server?:
- Crystal Desert
- I'm currently in Hope Remains. I intend on leaving if I'm accepted.
Reason for leaving previous guild:
- They refuse to do any content beyond guild challenges and guild pvp even though they are listed as a PvE guild. They're friendly enough but not very helpful when trying to form groups for anything PvE related. The guild leader doesn't seem like she wants the guild to progress anywhere.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?:
- My wife and I were pulled into a last minute ZoS raid group that was training on Cairn. This was our first real experience raiding in GW2 and the raid group didn't jump down our throats as we were trying to learn the encounter. In fact, they were very polite about the whole thing and we both left feeling VERY impressed! We also had encountered one of your guild mates (Beelady) during a very painful Arah path run the day before that stuck with us through hours of trial and error and never once complained. She was as cool as they come! Both encounters with ZoS have been stellar so we're both interested in joining and making friends.
Have you fully read the application post?:
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:
- Yes, and yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:
- Yes I do. I'm actually glad to see a screening process for applicants.
A little about yourself:
- I'm 38 years old and married to Jharyth (also applying). I'm ex-military (Air Force) and I currently work for the Police Department as a Jail Officer in Oklahoma. I started playing Everquest in 1998 and have been an avid MMO player since then playing games like WoW, Final Fantasy, SWToR, and now GW2. I'm a very patient player who likes seeing progression and having fun while doing it. I'm also easy to get along with but have no patience for people who act like punks. (I deal with that enough where I work) I'm here to have fun and decompress and you will almost always find me off playing GW2 with my wife.