Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Mark Burkhardt

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Mark Burkhardt

Postby sirknightmark » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:32 pm

Be sure to fully read our rules (link) before going any further.
Attempting to circumvent any of these rules during the application process will result in denial of membership and blacklisting (so don't lie!).

If you wish to join the Zealots of Shiverpeak in GW2, please register on our forums under your "main" character name (as it appears in game) and post a thread with the following application fully completed:

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Mr, Mark C. Burkhardt
Account name (with #'s): Sirknightmark
In-game name and level: Level 80 Ranger.
Timezone and usual play-times: Pennsylvania EST always.
Your age: 54 years young! LOL

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) I purchased GW when it came out in 2004 I think, and have upgraded some most all of the expansions. I have the Realms of Thorns but have now finished it by far.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I always play the PvE version, I like to team and not play alone.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): rank is a 80 level ranger.
Professions played in PvP: none or very very rarely.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I have a good number of all the original dungeons.
Professions played in PvE: Just the RANGER
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Just an Indian here.
Professions played in WvW: none.

What is your home server?: I have Verizon Fios Quantum server.
Previous guild(s): Brothers to Brothers months ago...it disbanded and I did not play as much, my teamspeak chat client became in registered and I lost contact with the group.
Reason for leaving previous guild: Did not play as much.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: To have friends that there to play the game with, learn from, and just enjoyment over all.
Have you fully read the application post?: yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes.
A little about yourself: I'm 54 years old now, and like to play this game when I have down time. Fully employed and I voted for President Trump because we need a strong business man to lead our country now.
sirknightmark

Re: Mark Burkhardt

Postby Yossarian » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Just a few things:

For the account name, please add the numbers. For example, mine is Yossarian.2159
For how long you've been playing the game, type /age and tell us the amount of time it gives you. For example, mine says 6279 hours and 29 minutes.
For the home server, please let us know what server you would represent in WvW. For example, mine is Norther Shiverpeaks

Once you get those updated we can move forward to the interview part of the process.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Postby sirknightmark » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Sirknightmark.8470
Not sure how to get the time you are asking for...I purchased the game when it first came out I think in 2005 time frame...iam an intermediate user so not sure where all of those buttons are??
Home server= Harrisburg, PA, US
This is where iam logged into the net at .... how do you find home server in game location? it says Black Gate BG
I found this under castle world vs world tab.
sirknightmark

Postby sirknightmark » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:12 pm

got it

578 hours 22 minutes over 1, 638 days.

This is correct,

Mark B.
sirknightmark

Postby sirknightmark » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 pm

OK,

not sure if you are going to completes this tonight..aim a very early riser ...like 430am in the morning...so I will check this tomorrow afternoon...around 300pm eastern time.

Thanks

Good night,

Mark B.
sirknightmark

Postby Yossarian » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Please contact an Officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Postby Yona » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Invited.