Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Lili Jakata

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Lili Jakata

Postby Lili Jakata » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:22 am

Account name (with #'s): LukasWolfe.2358
In-game name and level: Lili Jakata, 80
Timezone and usual play-times: UTC -5, usual play times are 8pm-2am Tuesday-Saturday, Sun-Mon any time I'm awake.
Your age: 25

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1345 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, affinity for dungeons and world bosses, PvP casually.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Not much, play casually, rank Deer
Professions played in PvP: Guardian/Necromaner/Mesmer
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Completed jumping puzzles, familiar with most paths of dungeons except Arah, low to mid level fractals.
Professions played in PvE: Necromancer main, Guardian/Mesmer alts
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Little, prefer small PUG groups and following large zergs
Professions played in WvW: Necromancer

What is your home server?: Maguuma
Previous guild(s): Spirit of the Exiled [Hero], Obsessive Completion Disorder [OCD]
Reason for leaving previous guild: Guild is largely inactive.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Looking for a friendly, active guild. Ahlmet says you guys are awesome and are incredibly active in the community and have an amazing reputation.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes and yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes and yes.
A little about yourself: I'm a 25 year old tech support from Georgia that goes by the name of Lukas. I've played games since I was a kid and grew up on RPGs and Pokemon, getting into MMOs from a game called Perfect World back in 2010. I've played GW2 on and off since beta. It's been a game that I come back to time and time again. Currently working, playing games, and getting ready to get married soon as well. Currently I enjoy MMOs, MOBAs, and Pokemon in my spare time while working at getting better at things like recording and editing videos.
Lili Jakata

Re: [ZoS] Application - Lili Jakata

Postby Yossarian » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:17 am

Please contact an Officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Lili Jakata

Postby Yona » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:06 am

Invited
Yona
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS