Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Subject: [ZoS] Application - High Lord Rhysand

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Subject: [ZoS] Application - High Lord Rhysand

Postby Wusthof » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Account name (with #'s): wusthof.8610
In-game name and level: High Lord Rhysand Level 7
Timezone and usual play-times: Central Timezone usually late night
Your age:35

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:I bought this game when thorns expan was released but never really got into with school and such. I wanted a fresh experience but the character im playing i created yesterday. The character i created a couple years ago says playtime 18 hours. (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I havent played this game enough to know which i like to do, i enjoy clearing maps and the questing.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I've done a couple of PvP matches a while ago and it seemed fun.
Professions played in PvP:Mesmer
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Just questing really.
Professions played in PvE: Mesmer and guardian,
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):I havent done any WvW
Professions played in WvW:

What is your home server?:Crystal Desert
Previous guild(s):I havent been active in any.
Reason for leaving previous guild:
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: A very helpful mentor asked most of my questions about getting into a guild about my class and such. Also some of the rich history with your guild. Her/His name is Kamora Aigassage
Have you fully read the application post?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I recently bought a new one and am excited about using it.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:Yes
A little about yourself:
NAvy veteran here, been playing MMO's for a while. Mostly Wow but i think its lost its community aspect that it once had. Bought a switch for Zelda, its my favorite gaming franchise. I enjoy photography do alot of film because i feel more connected to things if its not digital. I use a yashica mat for 120 film and a yashica for 35mm. I also collect vinyls, and enjoy reading alot. Mostly scifi/fantasy novels. I attended the Le Cordon Bleu when i was younger not in that field but cooking is also a passion of mine so feel free to chat me up about recipes or chefs. Hope thats enough about me, and thanks for considering my application.
Wusthof

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - High Lord Rhysand

Postby Yossarian » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Please contact an Officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - High Lord Rhysand

Postby Yossarian » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:44 pm

Invited!
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS