Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - PandaCat

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - PandaCat

Postby PandaCatz » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:21 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Dan>
Account name (with #'s): MonsterCat.4736
In-game name and level: Zelda Zerker, Level 5
Timezone and usual play-times: EST, time varies on work most likely 4-5 hours daily in the evening, if I don't have work I will play in the morning and late night as well.
Your age: 27

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Fairly new to game, don't know how to use the command but I played it probably around 5-10 hours, mostly creating and learning about each profession.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, WvW (though I'm not so sure at this point since I lack experience).
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit Level 1.
Professions played in PvP: None.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Just the basics, I'm completely new to the GW2 experience.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): None.
Professions played in WvW: None.

What is your home server?: Crystal Desert.
Previous guild(s): Brigade of Unknown Quaggans.
Reason for leaving previous guild: Well, I just joined since I got invited as new player I don't know much about it.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I asked if any guild is recruiting on the Map Chat and I got a message from one of the members. He helped me learn how ZoS can help me get started as a new player and that means a lot to me since I have no idea of what to expect from this game.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes, I read all of it.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes.
A little about yourself: Fairly new to the PC side of games, was originally playing on xbox as it took me a while to build a gaming PC. I haven't played any MMOs. I tried Neverwinter on console when it came out but there were lots of issues with lag, so I gave up on it. I recently finished building my PC so I wanted to try MMOs and what's better than trying one of the best, right? Here's hoping to have some fun with the game and I can keep myself interested throughout the early game grind because it's a bit overwhelming at the moment.
PandaCatz
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - PandaCat

Postby Plauge of Fsuber » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:13 pm

In contact now
-Don't question my methods, just marvel at the results-
Plauge of Fsuber
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - PandaCat

Postby Plauge of Fsuber » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Invited!
-Don't question my methods, just marvel at the results-