Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Manu

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Manu

Postby Manucab » Tue May 16, 2017 12:54 am

Account name (with #'s): Manucab.4573
In-game name and level: I play on many toons, but my main is Kaeron Follius (lv.80 - Mastery Rank 56)
Timezone and usual play-times: My timezone is UTC -3, and I usually play from 2 PM to 11 PM (my time), except for Thursdays and Fridays when I usually get home at 7 PM
Your age: 20

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Why did you have to ask this! haha... 832 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I love WvW, but I play PvP and Fractals with friends as well, I'm looking forward to get started with raiding.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 35... I think my only accomplishment is that I reached Silver 3 in my first season, which means a lot to me! :D
Professions played in PvP: Daredevil and Dragonhunter
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): My personal level is 100 in Fractals of the Mist
Professions played in PvE: Daredevil
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 178, I love roaming with my Daredevil and joining zerg fights with my Guardian and Reaper... I love the gamemode and I'm looking forward to learn a lot more in order to become a commander in the future.
Professions played in WvW: As I've just said, Daredevil, Guardian and Reaper.

What is your home server?: Isle of Janthir
Previous guild(s): Knights of the Rose
Reason for leaving previous guild: Leaders being manipulative and not listening to lower rank guildies
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: 1. I heard Northern Shiverpeaks has an awesome community in WvW and 2. a friend of mine that just joined strongly recommended it to me :D
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I'm from Argentina (a Spanish speaking country) and I'm studying software development in the university. I love gaming and I do love it much more when I play along cool people. I like to give what I receive, and as I like people to be nice, friendly and helpful to others, I try to do the same. I'm still learning English on my own, as you can notice, ha ha! and I love playing with people, I can't stand playing games (and specially GW2...) alone! So I'm looking forward to have a lot of fun in here if I get accepted as a member :)
Manucab
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Manu

Postby Yossarian » Tue May 16, 2017 1:55 am

Please contact an Officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Manu

Postby Yona » Tue May 16, 2017 9:25 pm

invited
Yona
ZoS Officer