Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Mist

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Mist

Postby Mist » Sat May 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Account name (with #'s): Mist.8569
In-game name and level: Blades (80), Tempestria (80), Leyranis (46+)
Timezone and usual play-times: GMT -3, mostly nights and sometimes weekends
Your age: 37

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1188 hours but I have taken a VERY big break from the game (about 3 years, maybe 4?)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, WvW. I dont think I was aroudn when they added PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): nope
Professions played in PvP: still none
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I dont even know. I ran some fractals back in the day, used to farm Tequatl, have a legendary weapon and one or two ascended pieces of gear and got around 6500 achievement points (is this what you want to know?)
Professions played in PvE: Warrior and Elementalist, leveling a Necro now
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): I am rank 2, but I used to play on the early days and didn't touch it ever again
Professions played in WvW: Warrior and Elementalist mostly

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Eldain Rising, Gamers With Jobs, WAR, TTL
Reason for leaving previous guild: ER and GWJ I'm still in, the others I was removed when I wasn't playing
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: all my friends from GWJ/ER are there and have told me I should join you so I could find new friends and folks to play with since my time schedule not always fit theirs (I'm in South America and they are mostly West Coasters - Malli, Namikaze, Akunin, Degar, Fatassbob and the rest of the crew)
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I am seeing to the instalation next
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes
A little about yourself:
As I've writen before, I am just coming back from a very long break, I'm playing a new character to relearn the game and I don't own HoT yet. I decided to give the game a go first before adding anymore money to it.
I am 37 years old brazilian mother of 2. My boy is 6 years old and my girl is 4 and a half. My husband used to game with me but this time I guess I am on my own. I live in south Brazil so my times are very bad to play with my dearest friends from ER. I've known theses fine gents and ladies for over 10 years now and althoug I have been away from gaming they have never left my heart. These are my true and longest friends and I cherish their companies above all. They told me very good things about your crew. At first I was a little resistant to applying mainly because I think I wont be able to be there for the prime hours of gameplay and because I can't really commit to playing everyday or in a predictable schendule, but they said it wouldn't be a problem in your guild, so I hope you guys have room for a person with a funny accent and weird Engly :)
Mist
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Mist

Postby Yossarian » Sat May 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Please contact an Officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Mist

Postby Sky » Sun May 07, 2017 5:27 pm

Invited!
Sky
ZoS Member