Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Cross

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Cross

Postby Cross Atu » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 am

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Justin
Account name (with #'s): Cross Atu 9140
In-game name and level: Cross Atu level 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Evenings MST
Your age: 34

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:
(you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Approximately 893 hours, I play PvP, PvE, and WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 80, ruby division, assorted achievements
Professions played in PvP: Learning all, primary aura tempest.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): World completion, all pre-HoT story completion, story mode of all dungeons, attempting to learn exploreable dungeons and FotM.
Professions played in PvE: Primarily Mesmer, learning Necro and Rev.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 56, primary play has been roving to cap soft/undefended targets.
Professions played in WvW: Only Mesmer so far, open to learning more :)

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): NORD (small personal guild)
Reason for leaving previous guild: Primary members who invited me joined ZoS.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: To have fun level headed players for groups throughout GW2. Also because Perseides and Kaeru Hayasa say good things :)
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: Long time gamer across many types and platforms, I have found that for me one of the best ways to enjoy social aspects within a game is to check all drama at the door so I look for that in fellow players as well.
I'm trucking through my 30s and am back in university so IRL has solid demands on my time but I usually grab at least a small slice of play time each day. I love theory crafting, part of the fun of a game for me is knowing how and why it works the way it does, this extends into my general openness toward conversing and learning from others. I'm also sometimes prone to ramble so while I'm happy to elaborate I'll wrap this up for now before it hits 'wall of text' status.
(Closing note: I have dyslexia so apologies in advance for any spelling errors that may slip through).
Cross Atu
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Cross

Postby Sky » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:04 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Cross

Postby Elder » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:15 am

Invited!
Elder
ZoS Member