Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Zapp Stormhammer

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Zapp Stormhammer

Postby Zapp Stormhammer » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:37 am

Account name (with #'s): Zappa.9064
In-game name and level: Zapp Stormhammer (level 40 engineer), Zedd the Zealous (level 80 dragonhunter)

Timezone and usual play-times: PST, usually Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays

Your age: 41

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 200ish - I took a 6-month break and am recently returning.

Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I like PvE open world, dungeons, fractals, and occasionally dip into WvW. Interested in doing more PvP.

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit (sadly)

Professions played in PvP: n/a

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Beat the original Zhaitan campaign and have played through most of the dungeons. 1500 Achievement points.

Professions played in PvE: Guardian, engineer, elementalist

WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): General roaming - I spend most of my time with the zerg.

Professions played in WvW: Guardian

What is your home server?: Yak's Bend but willing to move if this works out.

Previous guild(s): Old Timers Guild

Reason for leaving previous guild: Many of the guild missions/events were being held at inconvenient times for me. I'm looking for a guild that is active during West Coast hours.

Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I'm a member of the Gamers with Jobs forums and have heard fantastic things about ZoS from fellow GWJers like Eliema.

Have you fully read the application post?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes

Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes

A little about yourself: Let's see - I live in the Seattle area with my lovely wife and young gamer in training. My fulltime job is tech writer and I also do some freelance writing for local lifestyle magazines. I used to work for the Xbox Division at Microsoft but got tired of never seeing my family. Some of my other hobbies are reading, blogging, hiking, and beer brewing. Also just started training at a local MMA dojo which has been a kick.

I consider myself a "casual core" gamer in that I take my role seriously and like to theorycraft but I don't have that much time to play. I'm looking forward to exploring HoT with new friends.
Zapp Stormhammer
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Zapp Stormhammer

Postby Sky » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:10 am

Please contact an officer in game. You are welcome to stay on your current server for the initiate period.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Zapp Stormhammer

Postby Sky » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:51 am

Invited!
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS