Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Kazehime

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Kazehime

Postby Yokaze » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:08 am

Account name (with #'s): Yokaze.5901
In-game name and level: Kazehime 80, mastery 42
Timezone and usual play-times: Arizona; usually between 9 and 11 pm on weekdays, 7 pm (ish) to midnight on weekends (may change; havent gotten work schedule yet
Your age: 21

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) 910hours, overall 991 hours over 251 days
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, sometimes PvP for dailies and the new ascension backpiece. berserker's armor
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): rank Wolf, finished 7 reward tracks, Sapphire league
Professions played in PvP: Mesmer & Necromancer
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): did big majority of dungeons, fractal 23, working towards Twilight, full ascended expect accessories
Professions played in PvE: Mesmer
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): when i played WvW for the short time, rank 16, usually ran with zerg. i have a tag
Professions played in WvW: Mesmer

What is your home server?: northern shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): still in Weaboo Warriors
Reason for leaving previous guild: joined because of friends. mostly because they dont log on anymore
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: heard of how highly populated it is, and how active they can be. got information from Yugra Tarkanan
Have you fully read the application post?: yep
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes to both
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes
A little about yourself: character: 4757 achievement points. me: played a variety of mmo's, mainly perfect world international, phantasy star online 2, guild wars 2, and league of legends. avid watcher of anime; will be sure to tone down my geeking out if there's a small discussion of any series i have watched
Yokaze
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Kazehime

Postby Wolf » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:20 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Wolf.6352
Wolf
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Kazehime

Postby Wolf » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:59 am

Invited!
Wolf.6352