Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Cronos Dage

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Cronos Dage

Postby Cronos » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:43 am

Account name: Cronos.6532
In-game name and level: Cronos Dage - level 80, mastery rank 64
Timezone / play-times: EST - any time weekends, 2 - 9 PM M-F

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1600 hours. I bought the game over a year after launch and I play a lot of other games.
Play-style: PvE and PvP, WvW not nearly as much. Berserker stats on all three gamemodes.

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 80, finished all reward tracks, almost Ruby league, have Vial of Salt, working on legendary backpack meta etc
Professions played in PvP: Daredevil, Thief, Dragonhunter, Mesmer

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Done all dungeons multiple times, fractal scale 82, three legendaries, full ascended
Professions played in PvE: Daredevil, Guardian, Ranger

WvW Experience: roaming, scout, picking off people, solo capping. rank is 423. I own a commander tag.
Professions played in WvW: Daredevil only

Home server: NSP
Previous guild(s): Too many to think of the best ones. Currently still in [SDS] (PvE), [CERN] (WvW), [POW] (PvE Events), and [MAD] (PvP)
Reason for leaving previous guild: Inactivity or non-rep / low-levelled guilds / not interested in community or WvW
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Heard there are lots of good people in it, and I may have been in it a long time ago; not sure. Also, nice guild hall.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes/Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes/Yes
A little about yourself: 14K AP. I've played a lot of other non-subscription MMOs such as MapleStory 1/2, Guild Wars, and RuneScape. 800 games on Steam. Level 70 on Steam.
Cronos

Re: [ZoS] Application - Cronos Dage

Postby Wolf » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:29 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Wolf.6352
Wolf
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS