Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Bason

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Bason

Postby apg1981 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:18 am

Account name (with #'s): Bason.5496
In-game name and level:Bason 80 Engi
Timezone and usual play-times:Eastern usually every day between 4pm-1 2 am.
Your age:34

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) 416 hours over 1,167 days
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.):Everything
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.)Not that much but when I played originally everything was different I believe was pre LA destruction long time ago
Professions played in PvP:Eng
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):Back then didnt do the dungeons but now doing low to medium fractals everday
Professions played in PvE:Eng
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):Probably my most played part of the game when it was released. I would roam with Morph alot of the time and we would also siege.
Professions played in WvW:Eng

What is your home server?:Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s):LoW/TBH/Covetous Crew
Reason for leaving previous guild:Still part of LOW, TBH guys stopped playing, CC was my long time guild people just stopped playing mmos in general.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?:Morph has a friend in the guild and looking for somewhere a bit more organized to set roots.
Have you fully read the application post?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:Yes
A little about yourself:Have always played video games as long as I can remember and my introduction to PC gaming were MMOS and been playing them ever since. If I get into a game I give my best and try to learn as much as possible to the guild out. Im an outgoing person im pretty social and usually get along with everyone.
apg1981
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Bason

Postby RangerrGodd » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:21 am

Please contact an officer in game.
RangerrGodd

Re: [ZoS] Application - Bason

Postby RangerrGodd » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:34 am

Invited.
RangerrGodd

Return to Recruitment to ZoS