Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Abygael Ama

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Abygael Ama

Postby Abygael Ama » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:08 pm

Account name (with #'s): Perseides.7932
In-game name and level: Abygael Ama 80 and lvl 8 masterie thingy
Timezone and usual play-times: East time. On week day usually there after 7 pm and weekend alot depending on real life events
Your age: 35

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1835 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): mostly PvE but i've try a bit of everything
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): wolf i mostly pvp when my husband is around... he likes it much more then me ...
Professions played in PvP: mesmer, ele... sometimes ranger
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): around 8500 success points, done all dungeons couples of times, most of my characters have their ascendant gears and I love to craft and collect stuff ! (i might be part skritt...)
Professions played in PvE: ranger when alone. Thief and ele in party. I dont have a favorite... or a real main
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): I dont have alot of experience there. i've been going just to get map completion (before they change that) and trying to learn how it work
Professions played in WvW: Mostly ele and thief
What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeak
Previous guild(s): Vox a year ago then a tiny friend's guild just to keep in touch
Reason for leaving previous guild: I love doing event or big scale stuff with ppl and with HoT i feel like im missing alot of fun cuz i dont have alot of ppl around
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: i've been looking for a Shiverpeak guild and your name show first
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: of course
A little about yourself:

I play to relax, have fun and enjoy good moments with other ppl. I'm a teacher so my schedule depend time of the year (less time to play when a lot of correction...summer free !!!). My first language is french but I do speak ok english being with my english speaker husband for couples of years now :wink: Still doing weird mistake sometimes tho...
Abygael Ama
ZoS Member

Re: Abygael Ama

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: Abygael Ama

Postby Sitri Corday » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:38 am

Invited!
Dont skip the sitri!!!
Sitri Corday [Mesmer]