Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application- Tritium iV

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application- Tritium iV

Postby Tritium iV » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:45 am

Account name (with #'s): Tritium iV.1360
In-game name and level: Tritium I V (lvl42 at time of post)
Timezone and usual play-times: Westcoast with varying play times due to life schedule
Your age: 25

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: ~48 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): mainly PvE, but would like to dip my toes into PvP and WvW once I get more comfortable with the game.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 1?
Professions played in PvP: N/A as of yet
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): No dungeons as of yet. I like jumping puzzles though...
Professions played in PvE: Revenant
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): 1?
Professions played in WvW: N/A as of yet

What is your home server?: Gate of Madness
Previous guild(s): Clanless Fraggers back in the days of Guild Wars (1, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North)
Reason for leaving previous guild: They don't exist anymore I don't think.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Seems to be a mature Guild with friendly people in the TS3 channel. Also because I have a friend in the Guild who is the same person who recommended the game to me.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes I have, to completion.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes, my friend had me download it as soon as I contacted him.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I have read and do agree with the rules, they are all basic/ common sense rules. However, my main world is NOT northern Shiverpeaks and I don't have the slightest clue how to change it. Once I figure it out, I will take care of it.
A little about yourself: Since this is a forum, I would like to keep my persona known only to a minimum. I like beer. I am 25, living in Southern California. I study at a CSU while majoring in Chemistry. I like beer. I am often found to be a easy person to get along with. Takes me a while to warm up to new people but when I do can be fun and open. Also, I have an undying love for beer. The research I perform at my university is actually the effects of growing hops in different environments to the essential oils that the hops produce, resulting in the different aromas, colors and tastes of beer. That should do for now.
Tritium iV
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application- Tritium iV

Postby Sitri Corday » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:56 am

You are welcome to remain on your current server during the ~1 month initiate period, but will have to transfer to NSP before becoming a full member. Please contact an officer in game.
Dont skip the sitri!!!
Sitri Corday [Mesmer]
Horizon Corday [Elementalist]
Skip the Sitri [Warrior]
Lisara Corday [Theif]
Corday Cx [Guardian]
The Purple Rangerr [Ranger]
Cut the Shiitri [Engineer]
Sitri Corday

Re: [ZoS] Application- Tritium iV

Postby Sitri Corday » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:49 am

Invited!