Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Kaz

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Kaz

Postby Kaz » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:06 am

Kaz

Account name (with #'s): Kashijikito.1864

In-game name and level: Kaz Bloodclaw

Timezone and usual play-times: Pacific Standard time, usually on anywher from about 11am to 1am
Your age: 21

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 4.2k hours 3.5 on Warrior.

Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mostly play Spvp, recently getting into PvE with the announcement of raids and the Fractal revamp

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Top 500 in NA season 1, Top 300 NA season 2

Professions played in PvP: Warrior

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Dungeon Master, Fractal level 50

Professions played in PvE: Warrior

WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): rank 8XX, minor commanding experience, mostly roaming experience.
Professions played in WvW: Warrior

What is your home server?: NSP

Previous guild(s): Os Guild, Trilmatic

Reason for leaving previous guild: Called the Co leader, of Os, Arkanian a beta male and cuckhold

Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Multiple friends in guild, friendly atmosphere, good mix of casual and hardcore players. Hanging out in TS puts a genuine smile on my face.

Have you fully read the application post?: Yes.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes

Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Disagree with 100% rep, explained at the bottom.*

A little about yourself: I have a very extensive copy pasta bio written, but heres the tl;dr version. I've been playing guild wars for about 8 years, I love the games in the series quite a bit. In guild wars 2, i mostly relegate myself to playing ranked pvp matches, but have been broadening my horizons in game due to the fact that the leaderboards in pvp have been disabled for quite some time. I've been playing a lot of pve lately, gaining gold steadily in preparation for the expansion.

*I've wanted to be a member of ZoS for a very long time. The guild has a rich history and its full of people I love talking to. However, I have never applied because I simply cannot commit to a 100% rep guild. I am a part of multiple communities and I love them all, including a roleplaying guild in which i take an active officer role in. I am more than willing to rep a majority of the time, and rep during guild events, but I do have other commitments and I take them seriously. If that's a dealbreaker, please reject my application, I can reapply at any time.
Kaz

Re: [ZoS] Application - Kaz

Postby RangerrGodd » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:19 am

Unfortunately we will need to deny your application if you can not commit to 100% rep.

With HoT release, you will be able to use guild chat without repping a guild, ZoS will be remaining a 100% rep guild. But if you are able to be a part of your other communities through guild chat and no need to rep them, you are welcome to submit another application.
RangerrGodd

Postby Golden » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:17 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Golden

Postby Golden » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:42 am

Invited!
Golden

Return to Recruitment to ZoS