Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS Application] - Chuo

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS Application] - Chuo

Postby Chuo » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Hey all,

Spoke to Heavens and teamwinkler about re-applying - was asked to relog onto the forums and link my original application

Sorry for the delay, was travelling, and then had to repair my computer. Cya online :)

viewtopic.php?=63&t=7581&p=41661&hilit=chuo#p41661

Edit: Left because I'd been inactive a very long time, and my old GW1 buddies from PIG said they were going to get PIG up and running again. Which they did, for awhile. It's since been disbanded, however. But I got re-attached to the game in the meantime ;)

So anyway, I have some friends in ZoS, and I got to talking to a couple of them, and was asked to reapply.

Edit #2, by request, my original app:

Account name (with #'s): chuo.4238
In-game name and level: Satin Doll, 80 Guardian
Timezone and usual play-times: CET evenings (North American mornings)
Your age: Far, far into adulthood :)

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1224
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, WvW, dabble in PvP (very interested in GvG if that gets going)
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit
Professions played in PvP: Guardian
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): All of the dungeons that were available at launch, Fractals into the 30's or 40's if I recall.
Professions played in PvE: Guardian, Mesmer, Ele
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 1 - it's been a very, very long time since I've played
Professions played in WvW:Guardian
What is your home server?: Sanctum of Rall, open to changing
Previous guild(s): [ZoS], [PIG], [bots]
Reason for leaving previous guild: Stopped playing
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I was in ZoS a long time ago, left because I stopped playing GW2. The new xpac announcement has me very interested in getting back into it
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself:

Longtime gamer - loved Guild Wars. Played GW2 for most of the first year after launch, but then got absorbed into other things and real life. The Heart of Thorns announcement caught my attention, especially the addition of Guild Halls and GvG (things I missed from GW) - so I'd like to get back into it...It seems some of the people I used to play with in [PIG] and [bots] are now in ZoS as well...
Last edited by Chuo on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chuo

Re: [ZoS Application] - Chuo

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:04 pm

You are welcome to remain on your current server during the ~1 month initiate period, but will have to transfer to NSP before becoming a full member. Please contact an officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS Application] - Chuo

Postby Sky » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Invited!
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS