Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Doombunny

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Doombunny

Postby Doombunny » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:15 am

Account name (with #'s): Doombunny.4320
In-game name and level: Doombunny / 80
Timezone and usual play-times: US EST / Mostly evening between 4pm - 1am but varies
Your age: 33

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) 4,130hrs
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PVP, PVE, Considering returning to WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 80. 11 Locale Paid Tournaments won, 27 placed. I don't plan to pursue ESL, ASL due to time restraints.
Professions played in PvP: I play all currently available professions
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Dungeon Master, Dungeoneer, FOTM newbie
Professions played in PvE: All professions available, Asc gear / legs currently in use for medium, light, heavy ( zerker or sinister no condi asc yet )
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Currently Rank 73. Did all my wvw prior to rank system being established. Used to Command for TG, Naga as needed
Professions played in WvW: Whatever is necessary

What is your home server?: Currently residing on Dragonbrand but willing to move if necessary
Previous guild(s): TG, NAGA, < took a year off> iQ ( past 8 months ) Reached rank of Adept ( Officer ) , PVP leader / Organizer ( have references from other high ranked members as needed )
Reason for leaving previous guild: Personal Issues between myself and another higher ranked officer caused a simple situation to be handled very poorly.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Other High rank members of iQ spoke highly of the guild as a whole and enjoyed the experience they have had with it's members
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes
A little about yourself: I own and operate 3 Tech companies in the south east USA. I've been a semi pro gamer in MMO's and FPS as well as various other games since 1998 roughly.
Doombunny

Re: [ZoS] Application - Doombunny

Postby Pugmannis » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:57 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Pugmannis
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS