Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Recruitment - Noble Spirit

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Recruitment - Noble Spirit

Postby Noble Spirit » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Rose Dickerson>
Account name (with #'s): Noble Spirit.3462
In-game name and level: Noble Spirit - 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Pacific: Mostly afternoons and evenings
Your age: 55

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) Noble Spirit - 2,241 hrs. Total game hours: 5,914 27 minutes for the past 1,133 days.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mainly PVE; Not a lot PVP and WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 5727 / 7500 Dolyak
Professions played in PvP: Ranger / Engineer / Guardian
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Solo played thought this game. although i have asked for help now and then. I have ran in dungeons before. not often though.
Professions played in PvE: all classes except Sylvari in which I'll be leveling next.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 20 - Soldier - play style - damage dealer. I have tags, no commanding.
Professions played in WvW: Ranger / Engineer / Guardian

What is your home server?: YB but if accepted I will transfer to Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): FOW - OTG - KSC
Reason for leaving previous guild: FOW - Not a friendly guild in my opinion. OTG - I left because i wanted to game and not have a "job" to perform. KSC - I was kicked because i wasn't impressed with the politics and the "uncomfortable" situation as i expressed to the guild leader. I suspect that why i was booted, many theories.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Looking game with a grp. of people. and i know Miss Miss Zalion or to some Bulletstopper.
Have you fully read the application post?: I have
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: i do
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I do
A little about yourself: Well what about myself. Gee good question. I see myself as quiet, but i call it as i see it. Take instruction. I solo most of the time, help people along the way. private, enjoy other games and i do the home thing.
Noble Spirit
ZoS Member

Re: Recruitment - Noble Spirit

Postby Luna Moth » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:54 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Re: Recruitment - Noble Spirit

Postby Luna Moth » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:31 am

Invited!
Luna Moth
ZoS Member