Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Chris Millers

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Chris Millers

Postby Rilack_Miller » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:51 am

Account name :Shadowbane.7109
In-game name and level: Chris Millers (80 R) is my main but I often run dungeons on Salah Shadowblade (80 T) and Rilack Miller (80 W)
Timezone and usual play-times: UTC +1 A few hours in the morning and anytime during the weekends (Every other week I play in the afternoon instead of mornings)
Your age: 17

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 765 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvX With a focus on PvE and WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Very mild : Rank 11
Professions played in PvP: Ranger, Thief, Warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Ran dungeons mostly for gold and fun. Mostly pug. Multiple teq and triple kills. Never really got into fractals because I lacked a consistent group and organisation.
Professions played in PvE: Ranger, Warrior, Thief
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 65 Ran with a few WvW guilds before. Loved shout warrior and trapper ranger. Plenty of organised zerg experience.
Professions played in WvW: Ranger, Warrior, Thief

What is your home server?: NSP
Previous guild(s): Been on a long hiatus. The last good guild I remember being a part of was a dedicated WvW guild but it was a year or two back but I can't recall the name. Yenna (If I remember correctly) was part of it. Color scheme was blue, white, yellow.
Reason for leaving previous guild: Fell apart after the leader stopped logging on.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Heard only good things about you guys. Seems like you have a great community and that is exactly what I am looking for.
Have you fully read the application post?: I have.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I do.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I have and I do.
A little about yourself:My full name is Molnar Krisztian Robert but you guys can just call me Chris. I'm from Serbia (but I'm actually Hungarian) so English is not my native language, but I was very young when I got introduced to it so it shouldn't be an issue. I consider myself to be a quick learner and good at adapting to anything. I have a great sense of humor even if I am a bit reluctant at first when I meet new people. I am really into D&D and fantasy in general. I spend and unhealthy amount of time on reddit and watching series. ( I am mostly about having fun but if I set my mind to doing something then I tend to be a really annoying perfectionist. I still go to school so during the weekdays I have less time to be on but the weekends are fully free.
Rilack_Miller
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Chris Millers

Postby gladiator » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:52 am

Please contact an officer in game. No worries on English not being your native language, we have quite a few members whose primary language isn't English.
gladiator
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Chris Millers

Postby Sky » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:31 am

invited
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS