Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application-[Wolfgr Battlehammer]

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application-[Wolfgr Battlehammer]

Postby Wolfgr Battlehammer » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:32 am

Account name (with #'s):RagnerBlackmane.8061
In-game name and level: (80) Wolfgr Battlehammer
Timezone and usual play-times: EST M-F: 1700-2200, S-S: 0800-23. Saturday and Friday I would be on later because I do not need to be in bed by 2100 HRS
Your age: 27

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise): 117 hours total, 76 on Wolfgr Battlehammer
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Anyone as long as people are willing to teach me and I am playing with friends
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Not much like twice
Professions played in PvP: Guardian
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Same as PvE
Professions played in PvE: Guardian mainly and Elementalist. I plan on playing a warrior a little more
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Pretty low. I think I have only done this once or twice maybe.
Professions played in WvW: Guardian

What is your home server?: Shiveringpeak
Previous guild(s): N/A
Reason for leaving previous guild: see above
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Because Ethereal and Artemis Entrari are my best friend and cousin and I enjoy playing with them. They also said that this is one of the better guilds albeit one of the harder ones to get into
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I am married and my wife takes priority in my life. If she asks me to play or to stop playing I will do so ASAP without being rude or ruining anything I am doing with people in the guild. I was in the Marine Corps Reserve for 6 years but want to become an officer so that I can fly. I enjoy playing video games. Currently, I play GW2 and LoL. Although when Fallout 4 comes out I will be getting that. I also enjoy watching anime. My favorite one is Fairy Tale and there is probably not much you can say to change that. I probably am not super experienced in GW2 but I love to learn. I am a Kinesthetic learner so I need to see or do something in order to learn it better. I used to have a pet ferret named Sara Kerrigan. I love sci-fi and fantasy books/movies. If you have anymore questions you should ask me. I tried to get my wife to change my last name to Olo. This would make my name Hans Olo. I also tried to get her to change our last name to Kirk. This way I could name my first born son James Tiberius. Finally, my wife wants to name our first born daughter Cora. I am currently working on changing the spelling to Korra.
Wolfgr Battlehammer
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application-[Wolfgr Battlehammer]

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:53 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Postby Artemis_Entreri » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:19 am

If it helps, I can definitely vouch for him!
Artemis_Entreri
ZoS Member

Postby Wolfgr Battlehammer » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Wilco! I will do that ASAP
Wolfgr Battlehammer
ZoS Member

Postby Evanne » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Invited!
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS