Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZOS] APP Bout Tree Fiddy

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZOS] APP Bout Tree Fiddy

Postby Bout Tree Fiddy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application -Bout Tree Fiddy
Account name (with #'s):Ungodly.3259
In-game name and level:Bout Tree Fiddy
Timezone and usual play-times: berfore 9 am in mornings, and after 5PM usually every night
Your age:

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 440 hours on my main 562 overall
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I enjoy all pve/pvp
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): rank 15, didn't do alot of pvp originally
Professions played in PvP: Ranger, Warrior , Necro
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): All of them have been finished including lvl 9 fractals
Professions played in PvE: Ranger , Warrior , necro
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):5
Professions played in WvW:Warrior

What is your home server?:Fort Aspenwood
Previous guild(s): No large quality guilds , just generic, i did run a guild for almost a year
Reason for leaving previous guild:Need more groups, no one wants to join me for pvp or pve
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I am looking for confident players to join me fractals and pve to increase my gear and raitings
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I have been playing EQ since 99, swapped to wow apon alpha release, played till lich king, played new and then, played final fantasy online, Neverwind, and GW2 during launch for around a year, then took a extended break due to RL. Great guy easily to get along with , super chill.
Bout Tree Fiddy

Re: [ZOS] APP Bout Tree Fiddy

Postby Sky » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Can you update your age as missing in your application. You are welcome to remain on your current server during the ~1 month initiate period, but will have to transfer to NSP before becoming a full member. Please contact an officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS