Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Malkavia

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Malkavia

Postby Malkavia » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Account name (with #'s): Malkavia.8649
In-game name and level: Malkavia 80
Timezone and usual play-times: EST, Usually online more or less all day.
Your age: 28

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 2,059
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvX
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Wolf, not very big into sPvP
Professions played in PvP: Warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Run every dungeon, not huge on achievement point farming or titles. Just trying to get what I need for gear sets.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, Necro, Ranger, Thief
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Only rank 16, ranks weren't a thing when I played a lot at launch. Took a lot of long breaks in between play.
Professions played in WvW:Warrior

What is your home server?:Sorrows Furnace
Previous guild(s):SOL
Reason for leaving previous guild: Pretty casual, looking for a more serious guild for HoT
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Saita Zho was talking to me about your numbers and the various things you guys do and I am interested in endgame progression. Very interested in raiding for Legendary Armor Precursors come HoT.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:Yes (I do joke around a lot, will try to keep certain topics off limits)
A little about yourself: I am a 28 year old father of Twin girls, eldest of them has Autism and I have to be at home 24/7 to care for her. I have thick skin and am generally easy going. I get enough drama IRL so I prefer not to deal with that in game as well. Used to race on the highway years back but have since stopped due to being a father.
Primarily an MMO gamer these days but I grew up on the old NES titles. Due to playing games of that nature, I prefer to throw bodies at an objective til it gets finished and I do not shy away from a challenge.
Malkavia
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Malkavia

Postby gladiator » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:36 pm

You are welcome to remain on your current server during the ~1 month initiate period, but will have to transfer to NSP before becoming a full member. Please contact an officer in game.
gladiator
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Malkavia

Postby Lem » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:45 pm

invited!
Lemi Winks
Lem
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS