Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Ackhmed Mooose

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Ackhmed Mooose

Postby Ackhmed Moose » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:12 am

Account name (with #'s): Ackhmed Moose.1694
In-game name and level: Mooseknucklesaurus (80 Engi) , Ackhmed Moose (80 Ele), Ackhmed Elkfister (80 warrior), Ackhmed Returns (36 Mesmer), Grandaddy Funk (26 Guardian)
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern time zone - off and on throughout the day, but 8pm - 11pm or later is typical
Your age: 25

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 758 hours
Play-style(s): Primarily PvE, but would like to get into PvP and WvW
PvP Experience: Very Little
Professions played in PvP: Elementalist
PvE Experience: 3,448 achievement points. Fractal level 17(?). Done most dungeons on Exp. mode, but has been a while.
Professions played in PvE: Engineer, Elementalist, Warrior
WvW Experience: Rank 3, little experience
Professions played in WvW: Elementalist

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): [ADHD]
Reason for leaving previous guild: Was a small guild made up of primarily real life friends and now no one really plays anymore.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Looking to get back into the game and want to join a large, friendly guild to shake off the cobwebs and learn to do some PvP and WvW with some new friends.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes and Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I live in Massachusetts, been playing MMO's for a long time with my brother JRBizzy (Dark age of camelot, Guild Wars, played WoW). I play a lot of other games (FPS's, strategy, sports, etc), but always come back to MMO's. I played GW2 when the game first came out for a while then took a break for about a year and a half and just re-downloaded it a week or two ago. Outside of gaming I'm a big soccer fan (Chelsea mainly, Real Madrid, Roma, New England Revolution), love to play golf, enjoy relaxing on my porch with a nice cigar and drink. Went to school for Graphic and Web Design and have been doing some freelance work for the past 7-8 months, but now back on the job hunt. Just looking forward to meeting some new people and brush up on my GW2 knowledge and learn some new stuff!
Ackhmed Moose
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Application - Ackhmed Mooose

Postby RangerrGodd » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:17 am

Please contact an officer in game.
RangerrGodd

Re: ZoS Application - Ackhmed Mooose

Postby Sky » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:41 am

invited
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS