Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS App. - JRbizzy

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS App. - JRbizzy

Postby JRBizzy » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:32 am

Account name (with #'s):JRBizzy.8617
In-game name and level:Daddy Supah Dank (80 guard) Superkinkee (80 mesmer)
Timezone and usual play-times: Central. work schedule is kind of rotating, so its hard to pinpoint, but hopefully most week nights from 7/8 till eleven (or later if we having SUPER FUNSIES)
Your age: 30

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1K in game hours (over 2 years ago)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.):PvE, WvW, PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit
Professions played in PvP: Guard / Mesmer
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): 4200 Achvment, fractal in the teens or low 20's (i think.. my fractal capacitor is shiny!)
Professions played in PvE: guard/mesmer
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): just some zerging, and smaller scale stuff with some friends back in the day.
Professions played in WvW: Guard / mesmer

What is your home server?:N Shiverpeaks fo life
Previous guild(s): ADHD
Reason for leaving previous guild: All my friends stopped playing .. QQ
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Looking for some reliable, polite people to get back into the game with.
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes
A little about yourself: Hey everyone. I am a Mass-hole turned Austinite that took an extended break from the game a little before moving, and finally am having some time to venture back into the game. I have a dog (Ryzhik, Siberian Husky) and live the bachelor status life with some friends in a house.... and other dogs. I have been enjoying RPG's since my teenage years, and really am a geek at heart. I was doing IT training /travelling kind of stuff before I moved to Austin, now I am doing security/alarm/access control installations. I enjoy sports, especially soccer(the good shit, not that MLS stuff),football, Basketball, Baseball, and long walks on the beach. I am looking to re-learn all of my gw2 skills and expand my knowledge even further starting with PvE, but am extremely interested in the WvW / PvP aspects of the game.
JRBizzy
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS App. - JRbizzy

Postby RangerrGodd » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:00 am

Please contact an officer in game.
RangerrGodd

Re: ZoS App. - JRbizzy

Postby Sky » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:28 am

invited
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS