Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Ultimate Pinkinator

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Ultimate Pinkinator

Postby pinkinator » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:43 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Kevin Seymour
Account name (with #'s):perkysaurus.2630
In-game name and level:ultimate pinkinator 80 (11 other 80's)
Timezone and usual play-times:pst 8am-2pm
Your age:43

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): ~4300 I am currently eager to run fractals and getting to know the dungeons as I branch out to learn more about the other classes.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):lvl 12
Professions played in PvP:guardian mesmer warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):20 legendaries, dungeon master, lvl 50 fractal reward level. 12k ap 6 full suits of ascended armour.
Professions played in PvE:Warrior Guardian Mesmer Thief Engineer Elementalist necro
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):Co leader of a fort aspenwood wvw guild named Reticle the4y disbanded some time ago though.
Professions played in WvW:warrior guardian

What is your home server?:Currently TC
Previous guild(s):sds Star
Reason for leaving previous guild: SDS no longer does much outside guild missions as a guild. Unless you are in the static group that does the fractal 50. I recently
joined Star hoping things would be different but so far they do seem to run along similar lines. Party spots go to officers first and everyone else gets to pug.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?:I want to do more dungeons and fractals as a way of learning my various alts much more completely. I feel the expertise will be need with the
raids and increase in fractal level.
Have you fully read the application post?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes I will be happy to transfer if/when I am granted the priviledge of becoming a full member.
A little about yourself:I am a huge star wars and lord of the rings nerd. I often make terrible puns (a deluge you might say.)
pinkinator

Re: Ultimate Pinkinator

Postby gladiator » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
gladiator
ZoS Member

Re: Ultimate Pinkinator

Postby Pugmannis » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:51 pm

Invited!
Pugmannis
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS