Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Zalion

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Zalion

Postby Zalion » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:55 am

Account name (with #'s): BulletStopper.4230
In-game name and level: Miss Zalion (primary)
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern, most evenings and weekends around the family time
Your age: 46

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise): 2,578
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, WvW, EoTM
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): None, have played one game
Professions played in PvP: Don't really play
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Two legendary weapons, multiple full ascended. 11K AP
Professions played in PvE: Primairly Ranger, have Ele, Necro, Mesmer, Guardian, all LVL 80
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 767 I prefer the large scale zerg fights. Have commanded in EOTM, but not WvW
Professions played in WvW: Ele, Ranger

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): VANQ
Reason for leaving previous guild: Left while taking a break from the game. Since coming back have been guildless
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I've known about ZoS since early in GW. But was in a very active guild there that didn't successfully make the transition to GW2. I've decided I want the social aspect of gaming again, I've missed it. Also I feel the upcoming HoT content would be better experienced with a group.
Have you fully read the application post?: I have read the post and understand the rules.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes to both. Generally I don't speak much, but that is always valiable.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I have read and agree to the rules.
A little about yourself: I'm a 46 year old married father of two, who's first child will soon be leaving the house. I'm a retired Soldier that now works in the software development. Most of my recent gaming has been solo but my wife misses me talking to the computer (wink.)
Last edited by Zalion on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zalion

Re: [ZoS] Application - Zalion

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:32 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Zalion

Postby gladiator » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Invited!
gladiator
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS