Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Sümmér

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Sümmér

Postby Sümmér » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:27 pm

Account name (with #'s):Lana Torri.7215
In-game name and level: Sümmér (level 80)
Timezone and usual play-times: Pacific Time Zone (California). During week days, my play-times vary between the hours of 4:00 pm-12:00 am, Monday and Wednesday i'm usually not on (those are my busy days, but only until the end of my fall semester), and during weekends I am pretty free to log on at any time.
Your age:22

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 805 hours over the past 599 days
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): celestial rifle engineer in pvp, engineer- survival/support in dungeons, Ranger wvw (still trying to find a decent build)
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Wolf, I have the cow finisher.
Professions played in PvP: engi, necro, ranger, just started to play guard
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): only around 70% MC (I WILL COMPLETE IT!! it's my dream). Played every dungeon except Arah (It's my dream to finish the personal story too). Ive been under divinity's reach, hoelbrak, new lions arch, and Ive been inside the new guild building. I think that's pretty cool.
Professions played in PvE: ranger, engi, warrior, ele, thief, guard, mes, necro
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 102: Veteran. Still playing around with play styles. Not a commander, but I would like to learn.
Professions played in WvW: guard, ele, engi, thief, ranger

What is your home server?: Northern Shiver Peaks
Previous guild(s): BYWI, BNB
Reason for leaving previous guild:
BYWI I was removed for not repping 100%, BNB I was removed while I was on vacation.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I want to be apart of an active guild that is on my server. I see ZoS members all over Tyria, and all of them I have talked to are friendly and helpful, so I would like to be in that community.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes, I did.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes and yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I understand and agree.
A little about yourself: I don't really play video games, and I don't own a console (Xbox, PS, etc), but for some reason I am addicted GW2. I have invested quite a bit of my life into the game already. Even though I have been playing for over a year, there is still so much in this game to explore. ZoS seems like a legitimate guild with members that help others progress, and I would like to be apart of that community as we head into HoT. Honestly, I enjoy the game, and I want to enjoy with others.
personality: I just want to have fun.
Sümmér

Re: [ZoS] Application - Sümmér

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:37 pm

If you understand our rep policy and agree with it, Please contact an officer in game.
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS