Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Recruitment to ZoS

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Recruitment to ZoS

Postby Pibbman » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:25 pm

Account name (with #'s): Pibbman.5127
In-game name and level: I can't decide so there are many buuuut i did rush a necro Grexyle 80
Timezone and usual play-times: EASTERN!!! I play almost any time of the day future hour changes will put me on mostly m-f around 5pmish-9pmish
Your age:27

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (210) wow already...I swear i am new to this, probably only been really playing GW2 about a month now, i get addicted easily it seems!
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Am not usually a PvP person but i will play everything!!
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): none atm!
Professions played in PvP: Still nothing >.<
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): umm I am working on it? so far all dungeons that are story related some puzzle places annnnd as many achievements as i can find!
Professions played in PvE: Still deciding main but the 2h sword necro coming out looks my style though i like them all.... super excited about REAVER thats prolly gonna be what i play...
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): None...yet!!
Professions played in WvW: None.... YET!!!!

What is your home server?: SBI
Previous guild(s): Umm some guild i was invited to when i started Solomons crusaders?
Reason for leaving previous guild: I need people around that can show me what I have missed out and chill with cause sometimes i just like to stare at the wall in a town....
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: ran around with some members earlier for a map completion thing, they were pretty legit lol also ^
Have you fully read the application post?: except the fine print..... I cant find it
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes >.<
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: NO?..... Kidding of course!!
A little about yourself: Me.... hmm I am me, not enough? I am a tech and hands on guy i literally tinker with everything from cars to pc smartphones tablets appliances... you name it. Also a huge aviation buff i swear imma move into the field eventually!!! also I am super laid back and chill kinda guy get along with everyone.... Game wise.... Played alot of GW back in the day work school and pc and financial issues led to me delaying gw2 saw the future release and decided now is the time i have waited to long!! Still wish i could play some type of monk come on loved that guy!!! I have played any rpg mmo whatever i could get my hands on over the years and this one still has a place in my heart!!!
Pibbman

Re: Recruitment to ZoS

Postby Sky » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:44 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS