Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS]Application - <Gaoithe>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS]Application - <Gaoithe>

Postby YOMAN12183 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm

YOMAN.8309
Gaoithe Lv80
Central Standard Time. I'm a full time student so after my classes when I'm not doing homework I can usually be on between noon and whenever I go to sleep.

734 hours
PvE and WvW. Im not super knowledgable about WvW but I can follow directions :)
PvE accomplishments. Ive finished every dungeon's story and most of them I have done an explorable mode or 2. I've had the game sense early access so I got to do the special Southsun event. I've completed every Arah path so I guess that is something
WvW: I used to be a part of an organized anti zerg squad and I enjoyed that a lot

Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous Guilds: [ROFL] None of the people I've played with are in the guild anymore and a friend of mine who I have played a lot with is already in ZoS
I have fully read the Rules!!!
Yes I have TS3 and a working Mic
I have read and agree with the rules.

Let's see... I'm going into college as an incoming freshman (Studying engineering). I have been in an organized guild before and I really like the camaraderie that comes along with it. I like to actively use Team Speak (or whatever voice chat the guild I'm in uses). Ive been playing GW2 since launch and I really just love MMOs in general. What I look for in a guild is a fun social experience where there is a level of maturity, but also a group of people who can enjoy playing with each other and laugh a little. Hopefully I can share more of myself in the future :)
YOMAN12183
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS]Application - <Gaoithe>

Postby Izu » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Izu

Re: [ZoS]Application - <Gaoithe>

Postby Luna Moth » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Invited.
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS