Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Pell Eresy (Hyetal)

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Pell Eresy (Hyetal)

Postby Hyetal » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:42 pm

Account name (with #'s): Hyetal.5913 (Hyetal is commonly my online nickname)
In-game name and level: Pell Eresy, level 64
Timezone and usual play-times: UTC+1 / Varies, but the earliest I'm on is 15:00 and the latest around 01:00.
Your age: 26.

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 350 hours, but I estimate close to a third of that has been spent alt+tabbed or idling for whatever reason.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I've only tried WvW once, and PvP a handful of times. Not opposed to it, but without people to play with regularly, it hasn't appealed. So PvE is where my hours have gone.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): N/A
Professions played in PvP: N/A
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Outside of regular exploration, I've only played through a couple dungeons. My jam's mostly been running around, seeing what's what.
Professions played in PvE: Elementalist (64) and Guardian (51), mostly. As you can see by the levels, not a whole lot of upwards momentum. I guess I'm what you'd call a casual player.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): N/A
Professions played in WvW: N/A

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks.
Previous guild(s): Gamers With Jobs.
Reason for leaving previous guild: I suppose I haven't left, but a complete lack of activity is as good a reason as any.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I'm a regular over on the GWJ forums, and this guild was recommended by Eleima, so here I am. I feel the absence of a social layer to the game that I've always had in previous MMOs. I'm hoping ZoS can help with that.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes.
A little about yourself: Yes.

Oh. I live in Norway, as Norwegians are wont to do. I enjoy particularly short walks on the beach, and video games are super okay. I'm told I can be a little... glib, maybe, but most'll tell you that I'm a good guy. The others are filthy liars.
If a more detailed answer is desired, I'd be happy to respond specifically to any questions, but that's about as much as I'm comfortable revealing without prompt.

Thanks.
Hyetal
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Pell Eresy (Hyetal)

Postby RangerrGodd » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
RangerrGodd

Re: [ZoS] Application - Pell Eresy (Hyetal)

Postby Evanne » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Invited! :)
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS