Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Lukitoto>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Lukitoto>

Postby FangBladesz » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:37 pm

Account name: Ninjaskillsz.7824
In-game name and level: Lukitoto lvl 80
Timezone and usual play-times: EST
Your age: 16

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): ive played a total of 1,008 hours 47 minutes over the past 827 days
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): lvl 55 pvp, i main warrior and currently trying to play thief, my guard, ele, ranger i dont usually play but i know the basics for guard and ranger
Professions played in PvP: warrior, thief, guardian, ranger, elementalist
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): i almost always do speed runs so i havent done all the dungeons just the fastest ones to complete like ac p1,2 cof p1,2 se p1,3 hotw p1 ta up&forward
Professions played in PvE: warrior, thief, guardian, ranger, elementalist
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): im rank 112, ive never commanded before but i plan to when i get enough gold
Professions played in WvW: warrior, thief, guardian, ranger

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Ethereal Guardians, Global Takeover
Reason for leaving previous guild: i was actually kicked from EG for joking around that cleric thief was a legit pro build
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: i heard you guys do wvw and pve content like teq and tt wurm, id also get to know people and like to to make some pvp, pve groups to go and do events and ranked teams with, and learn a few tips or strategies
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes
A little about yourself: i play a lot of mmos like tera, wow(used to), and gw2 most of the time. I also like to teach new warriors what to build for pvp, pve and some strategies against classes and dungeons.
FangBladesz

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Lukitoto>

Postby Evanne » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:45 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Lukitoto>

Postby Izu » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:35 am

Invited
Izu

Return to Recruitment to ZoS