Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Artémís Entreri>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Artémís Entreri>

Postby Artemis_Entreri » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:26 am

Account name (with #'s):
tonyvh.6548
In-game name and level:
Artémís Entreri - 80
Timezone and usual play-times:
Eastern Standard Time. I am off and on during the day, but my most consistent play time is after my wife goes to bed--usually after 2200 to 0100.
Your age:

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:
475 hours over 128 days.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.):
I enjoy it all! I like to mix it up to keep things interesting.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):
I believe I am rank 31. I got the wolf finisher last week.
Professions played in PvP:
I main on my thief in everything, but I do occasionally hop on my guardian for PvP only. I play a D/P and SB build. I am have run the critical strikes meta build most often, but am lately finding that I prefer, and do better, with the Panic Strike build.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):
I finished world completion about a week ago. I haven't done much in the way of dungeons, other than CoF, as I don't find it all that fun compared to the other aspects of the game. I do, however, greatly enjoy running Fractals. I am currently at personal reward 19. I have 35 AR, but am hoping to jump that to 40 within the next couple weeks. I ran a Fractal with some ZoS members the other night. I don't recall their names, but one of them was Ethereal. my best friend and recent member. My goals is to get to personal reward 50 and run those on a regular basis.
Professions played in PvE:
Thief. I have played others as well--Elementalist, Warrior, and Mesmer--but I retired those characters.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):
I am currently Rank 82. I mostly enjoy roaming with small groups, but enjoy joining well commanded and organized zergs.
Professions played in WvW:
As in every other aspect of this game, I main thief. I have always enjoyed the stealth tactics style and high burst damage. I usually run D/P and SB, but I like to experiment with other builds as well.

What is your home server?:
Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s):
[TUAT]. I also made my own guild for the bank access.
Reason for leaving previous guild:
Honestly, being in TUAT it didn't ever feel like I was even really in a guild. That it not meant to be disrespectful towards them, it simple was not an active guild. I only joined because Ethereal was in it. Last week I told him I was considering leaving and looking for a more active guild. A couple days later he messaged me and told me he found a great guild that we should both look into--enter ZoS.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?:
Looking through the website, I could tell ZoS is well organized and care about their community. I have played in other MMORPGs, and have had some great experiences with great communities, and that is what I want in this game. I play not only for the fun, but for the community and social aspect. I know I would get what I am looking for with ZoS.
Have you fully read the application post?:
Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:
Yes. I just got a headset with a working mic today. I would have applied the same time as Ethereal, but I wanted to make sure I had a proper headset and mic.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:
Yes and Yes!
A little about yourself:
My name in real life is Tony--as my account name suggests. My family moved from California to Haiti when I was 5 months old, and I lived there for 16 years. This summer will be my 10th year of living primarily in the United States. I live in Michigan with my beautiful wife and our two kids. I have a 3 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I met my wife at a small school, where I graduated with a degree in Youth Ministry and a minor in Communications--Ethereal and I were roommates there for a year, so ask him for some funny stories. I have been gaming since I was very young. My fondest memories are having LAN Halo 2 tournaments with my friends. My love for games has translated to a career interest, namely as a programmer. I have taught myself to program in the past year, and recently was invited to help develop a game with a small group of people. It is of the dungeon crawler genre, and that is about all I am allowed to say, as the IP owner wished to keep it under wraps. Well, I am sure I could go on, but I am sure that gives a pretty good of who I am and where I came from.

Thank you for your consideration!
Artemis_Entreri
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Artémís Entreri>

Postby dinks » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:33 am

Please contact an officer in-game.
dinks

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Artémís Entreri>

Postby Red Alibi » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 am

Invited!
Red Alibi

Return to Recruitment to ZoS