Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Ethereal>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Ethereal>

Postby Ethereal » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:16 pm

Account name (with #'s): kaaseboer.3971
In-game name and level: Ethereal, 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern Standard, after 8:00pm and random times during days off when my wife is not around :)
Your age: 24

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 2.6k hours over approx 2.5 years...maybe I should get some new hobbies...
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I play mostly PvE, but enjoy WvW and PvP when I have people to play with.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I am a "deer" in PvP, and have won about 66% of my games due to playing mainly PvE. I spend the majority of my time in PvP messing around and trying new things out.
Professions played in PvP: I play mostly Mesmer and Elementalist in PvP, although I enjoy trying new builds and classes.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I just recently got to 12,500 AP, mostly through dailies, dungeons, fractals, and jumping puzzles. I currently have 4 legendaries and spend the majority of my time working towards new looks and skins for my characters. I have done every dungeon path at least once (some dozens and dozens), and am at scale 40 fractal with 85 AR. I have 11 level 80 characters, at least one of each class fully geared. I am currently farming to be ready for the expansion and new legendaries and fractal rewards.
Professions played in PvE: I play each class, but mainly use my Warrior, Guardian, and Elementalist. I am learning how to better use my Thief at the moment.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): I have not played an intense amount of WvW, but am at rank 159 at the moment. I have recently started to enjoy roaming with my Ele soon after completing incinerator. My main in WvW is a tanky asuran Guardian who loves to just cause havoc in zergs by biting ankles ;) I love to roam with a few friends or a small zerg, taking objectives and busting larger zergs.
Professions played in WvW: As aforementioned, I play Guardian the most in WvW. I have recently started to roam with my Ele, Warrior, and Thief with an in-game friend of mine.

What is your home server?: NSP
Previous guild(s): [MoB], and [TUAT]
Reason for leaving previous guild: I left [MoB] due to the guild transferring servers to have an easier time at WvW. I have friends on NSP and would rather play with those I enjoy and face challenges in game than leave for an easier time winning. I am leaving [TUAT] because the guild leader has phased out and many of our members rarely play anymore. I am also simply tired of quiet days spent playing with no interaction from the guild.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: My college roommate and best friend (Artemis Entreri in game), has joined the game in the past few months and I have been trying to catch him up to speed on where I am at. [TUAT] being so sparsely attended to is not really a great environment to teaching him more of the complex aspects of the game. I am also attempting to become more experienced at WvW and high level fractals, which is challenging when I don't have experienced guildmates/friends to do this with. [ZoS] seems like a wonderful community of both experienced as well as beginner players, in which myself and my friend can grow as players and possibly help the guild to grow even further than where it currently is! If either myself or Artemis are not accepted, no hard feelings...but if you have suggestions of good guilds than can offer similar aspects, I would be appreciative :)
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Absolutely!
A little about yourself: I am newly married with no children. I majored in Youth Ministry/Bible Theology in college and am currently working in a mental health hospital on the children and adolescent unit helping kids/teens in serious crisis stay safe and become successful in life. I LOVE video games! I built my own computer (with a bit of help), and spend all of my free time not with friends and family either playing video games or learning about new ones...LIKE FALLOUT 4!!! I enjoy watching any and all superhero, sci-fi, fantasy, and action movies. I enjoy reading and learning about new things, and am a huge nerd/geek. Thankfully, I have a smokin hot wife who loves me regardless ;) I hope to become a Therapist for teens and possibly a college professor in the distant future, but for now, I will "waste my time" playing as much Guild Wars 2 as possible while I have few real life responsibilities, haha!
Ethereal
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Ethereal>

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Please contact an officer in-game.

Your friend is welcome to apply too!
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Ethereal>

Postby Red Alibi » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:09 am

Invited
Red Alibi