Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Vexia

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Vexia

Postby Vexia » Wed May 20, 2015 12:25 am

Account name: Vexia.6538
In-game name and level: Vexia 80
Timezone and usual play-times: 10+ gmt (From Sydney, Australia), usual play times are weekdays 11pm to 5am Server Time and Weekends 11pm to 1am server time
Your age: 25

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: over 6000 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE / PvP mostly. (not a fan of WvW)
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Tiger Rank , I have my own PvP room which I use to host and pay for with gems and then with gold for the guild I was previously in.
Professions played in PvP: All professions.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Got to 80 within 3 days of game pre release (not that it counts for much these days since you can level to 80 within a few hours) 100% map completion within 1 week of game release, LS up to Zhaitan completion within 5 days of release. 15.8k AP. 6 Legendary Weapons, still making my 7th (just need to finish map completion again (really really can't be bothered, but I want it)). As for dungeons i've done them all over and over again, for Fractals I only got to Level 26. I use to hold peoples hand through dungeons teaching new people about the game how to play and how to make income.
Professions played in PvE: All Professions.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 133( I use to play WvW and command a lot prior to the ranking system, I got burned out use to login every day command for 5-16 hours a day, just not interested in that particular aspect anymore)
Professions played in WvW: All Professions

What is your home server?: Crystal Desert (happy to move and transfer off)
Previous guild(s): Pure Awesomeness [PA]
Reason for leaving previous guild: Oh Geez...do I really have to put this in here.... after 3 years together I broke up with the fiancée who happened to be the Guild Leader, after he chose the game over our relationship (yes that really happened) and after the betrayal of trust I wanted out so I left. Now thinking back on it, I should of kicked him out of the guild, and make him find some sense and prioritize his reality, but I just didn't have it in me to do that, I just wish I had the time back that I wasted.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: My friend told me this guild was super amazing and when I asked for an epic guild to join he pointed me here so thus I'm looking for an Epic Super Special Awesome Legendary guild to play Heart of Thorns with one where I can build friendships, play content, one which is capable of building an amazing guild hall in a prime location upon release of HoT and show dominance over all other guilds in the realm of Guild Wars 2. And I was told I could find that all here.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: Hi i'm an Otaku love anime and I cosplay, I also causally LARP sometimes, out of everything that needs to be said, that must come first oh ........i've also got 20 character slots, an 80 of each class and a necromancer of each race.
I'm at university student studying IT Networking security, i've also studied computer science and web development currently living in Sydney, within the final year of study, taking it easy now since i'm in no hurry to leave this cushy student gamer lifestyle,
I noticed you do give aways as well, i'm happy to contribute prizes.
I'm the previous guild leader of pure awesomeness, I actively recruited over 90% of the guild and gave away more than 10,000 gold worth in items and gems over 2 and a half years (including 15 pre cursors) And yes at one point I did buy gold from the gem store but now I'm good at working the TP.

I use to be heavily active, now i'm trying to find balance between a game I enjoy vs studies and social life.
I also use to host give aways and mini games for the community of the server of Crystal Desert before the World Server release.
And Admin the Crystal Desert Teamspeak and Forums which was way more drama and headaches than it was worth.
Vexia
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Vexia

Postby Black Ham Rising » Wed May 20, 2015 12:33 am

Please contact an officer in-game.
Black Ham Rising

Re: [ZoS] Application - Vexia

Postby dinks » Wed May 20, 2015 3:07 am

Invited!
dinks

Return to Recruitment to ZoS