Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Mya Valentine

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Mya Valentine

Postby Mya Valentine » Tue May 12, 2015 4:31 pm

Account name (with #'s): skulldrip.1374
In-game name and level: Mya Valentine (80 Warrior, Main), Jace Blaze (80 Guadian), Beya Valentine (80 Mesmer)
Timezone and usual play-times: CST, 8-12pm Weekdays/Varies Weekends
Your age: 30

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: have 932 hrs played but just returned after a long haitus (1.5 years) due to becoming a father.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE and WvW mainly, would like to dabble in PvP as well.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Low, I do have PvP experience in other games
Professions played in PvP: Guardian and Mesmer (all PvP experience was prior to my break)
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I have done most dungeon paths (think I need 3-4 for Dungeon Master) but again many were before the break so I need a refresher as I know some paths were nerfed/buffed.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior (main), Gaurdian and Mesmer
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Extensive WvW prior to break, unsure of rank, I like Roaming and Zerg.
Professions played in WvW:Warrior, Guardian and Mesmer

What is your home server?: Sanctum of Rall but I would switch to Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s):None (of recent)
Reason for leaving previous guild: I had a child and left the game for a time.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I want to join an active, mature community to experience the game with.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:I will install TS3 tonight (it may be installed) and yes, I do have a working mic.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I do.
A little about yourself: Family Man, Architect and Long time MMO player. Played WoW for nearly 8 years, 3 of which were very competitive (Forlorn Legacy, Top 50 World First Guild), I actually quit WoW to play Guild Wars 2 as I had always loved the franchise and wanted something to play as I knew my playtime would be more sporadic and casual but after about 6 months I had to completely quit to become a father and focus on my family. Now as my daughter is 2yo, I have found time to play the game once again and thus I looked to join a great community.
Mya Valentine
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Mya Valentine

Postby Muninn » Tue May 12, 2015 4:42 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Muninn

Re: [ZoS] Application - Mya Valentine

Postby Red Alibi » Tue May 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Invited!
Red Alibi

Return to Recruitment to ZoS