Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Long time no see!

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Long time no see!

Postby Alchie » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Hello friends,
I am writing you today because I have returned to GW2. I used to be in ZoS, but stopped playing approx 2 years ago due to RL events. I got an email saying I was removed from guild because of my inactivity which I completely understand.
Because I don't expect most of you to remember me I will do original recruitment post protocol:
I live in the East Coast of North America's time zone.
I am 29 years old.
I have been playing for 1744 hours
I prefer WvW and Dungeons
My experience in dungeons used to be substantial. I played a lot. But I am sure a lot has changed and I will learn.
My experience in WvW was also substantial and that has been mostly what I have been doing since I started playing again.
I mostly play my Guardian for everything. But I do break out my ele and mesmer from time to time. My ranger has a lot of dust on him. They are all level 80.
I do have a mic and would get TS, for sure.
I have a lot of learning to do to get back to where I was but that's part of the fun. If you guys have room for me I would love to start meeting some of the good folks you've recruited since I left.
Thanks!

Johnny Jacobs (Most of the time)
Alchie

Re: Long time no see!

Postby Dr Ninja Turtle » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Dr Ninja Turtle, Ranger. Dr Rick Ross, Warrior. Dr Milk Steak, Guardian. Dr Abra Kadabra, Mesmer. Dr Pizza The Hut, Warrior. Dr Avator Korra, Elementalist. Dr Ninja Toilet, Thief. Dr Sixty Watt Bulb, Engineer. Dr Turtle is Turtle, Necromancer. Dr Unicorn Princess, Warrior.
Dr Ninja Turtle
ZoS Member

Re: Long time no see!

Postby Dr Ninja Turtle » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:17 pm

invited
Dr Ninja Turtle, Ranger. Dr Rick Ross, Warrior. Dr Milk Steak, Guardian. Dr Abra Kadabra, Mesmer. Dr Pizza The Hut, Warrior. Dr Avator Korra, Elementalist. Dr Ninja Toilet, Thief. Dr Sixty Watt Bulb, Engineer. Dr Turtle is Turtle, Necromancer. Dr Unicorn Princess, Warrior.
Dr Ninja Turtle
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS