Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Kuroai Vey

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Kuroai Vey

Postby Kuroai Vey » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Account name (with #'s): SSger.7928
In-game name and level: Kuroai Vey (level 57)
Timezone and usual play-times: UTC +8 anytime from 4-11pm Tuesday to Thursday and I am generally flexible every other day and can play whenever. I usually play for at least 5-10 hours a week.
Your age: 17

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) 60 hours all up
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE and very interested in WvW & PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I haven't played PvP but am opened to give it a try later on.
Professions played in PvP: Necromancer
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Hearts, dynamic events and some dungeons.
Professions played in PvE: Necromancer
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Not much experience as I've only played for a few hours but I really enjoyed it.
Professions played in WvW: Necromancer

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): N/A
Reason for leaving previous guild: N/A
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: As I've only had GW2 for about 60 days (after switching from a different mmo) I am very inexperienced and new to the game. ZoS seems to be a great place to learn more about the game and meet new people. In fact, I was fortunate enough to meet one of your very friendly members (shout out to Pointe :D) who was extremely helpful in getting to understand the basics and took me and my partner on a dungeon run with other members from ZoS. I also look forward to returning the favor by helping people starting out, in the future, after I get to know the game better.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes and yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Indeed, I have.
A little about yourself: My name is Sarah and I'm a fiery red head from Australia. I'm currently studying at university but I have a love for games, anime, writing and music. I'm pretty easy to get along with and I enjoy a good sense of humor. :)
Kuroai Vey

Re: [ZoS] Application - Kuroai Vey

Postby Red Alibi » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Red Alibi

Return to Recruitment to ZoS