Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Akuma Vey

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Akuma Vey

Postby Akuma Vey » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Account name (with #'s):Shadzykin.9703

In-game name and level: Akuma Vey, Level 53

Timezone and usual play-times: UTC +8 any time between 4pm/11pm on most week days for an hour or two minimum. and some playtime between 1pm/9pm on weekends. On days when I have no work and Study I'll generally play more. (On an average basis 5/10 hours a week dependant on study load)

Your age: 20

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 60 hours in the past 2 months. I've only been playing for those 2 months.

Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PVE mostly, jumped into WvW for the first time the other night (Really liked it!) and have an interest in PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): None, yet.
Professions played in PvP: Engineer, when I get there
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Mainly leveling, so hearts and dynamic events, starting to expand into dungeons.
Professions played in PvE: Engineer
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Limited, only played for a few hours but very interested to do more.
Professions played in WvW: Engineer

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): N/A
Reason for leaving previous guild: N/A
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I had the opportunity to do some WvW with one of your officers (Thanks, Pointe), he was friendly, polite and made both me and my partner whom I was playing with feel very comfortable. The guild just seems like a nice place I could learn more about the game, grow as a player and in turn pass that knowledge on to new players again.
Have you fully read the application post?: I certainly have.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes I do.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: 100%
A little about yourself:
Hey guys, My friends call me Shadz and I'm 20 years old, a University student and Telecom retail consultant based in Perth, Western Australia. I live with my partner (Kuroai Vey) and enjoy going out with mates, studying psychology, 4x4ing, camping, listening to music and GW2.
Akuma Vey

Re: [ZoS] Application - Akuma Vey

Postby Red Alibi » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Red Alibi

Return to Recruitment to ZoS