Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Lyberoc Serrot>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Lyberoc Serrot>

Postby Lyberoc Serrot » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Account name (with #'s):LordLyberoc.3769
In-game name and level: Lyberoc Serrot LvL 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern Standard Time. Play times vary, but mainly a weekend warrior.
Your age: 30

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1,055 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mainly WvW with some PvE thrown in there. Very rarely PvP.... very very rarely.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit Rank (I think lvl 8)
Professions played in PvP: Ele, Mesmer, Engineer [now deceased :(]
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):Map Completion, every dungeon except CM, my beautiful legendary Sunrise.... yup.
Professions played in PvE: Ele, Guardian, Warrior, Ranger, Mesmer
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 159 Bronze Invader. I'm a squishy high damage kind of person. I like running around with either large or small groups. I really enjoy running around as a small raid party, 5-10 people... wreaking havoc in opposing borderlands. Never commanded, been interested, but I'd much prefer to follow an experienced commander than have it foisted off on me.
Professions played in WvW: Mainly Warrior and Mesmer, however I have used all of my classes (ele, guardian, ranger) in WvW. I just find that I like playing my warrior and Mesmer most.

What is your home server?: NSP
Previous guild(s): WarZones(Fergusson's Crossing), Cupcake State of Mind (NSP), Phoenix Battalion (NSP)<<<former Honorary member.
Reason for leaving previous guild: War Zones.... a bunch of crap started taking place, myself and several friends got sick and tired of it, and we left and joined NSP. Still a member of Cupcake. PB... went inactive for almost a year and they kicked me :)
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: On my wife's recommendation :) She enjoys it, and thinks it'll be good for me too. Also I like the fact that this guild has a strong WvW presence.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: Well, I'm 30 years old, married to a very beautiful woman, work for Honda making the Civic vehicle. Work second shift i.e. 4:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m. I am a huge gamer that also loves to read. I'm not a very talkative person, but I do listen well. Anything else, you will learn as you get to know me. Trying to think this stuff up on the spot... I've never been good at it.
Lyberoc Serrot
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Lyberoc Serrot>

Postby Red Alibi » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Red Alibi

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Lyberoc Serrot>

Postby Red Alibi » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Invited.
Red Alibi

Return to Recruitment to ZoS