Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Winyder>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Winyder>

Postby Winyder » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:12 am

Account name (with #'s):
Winyder.1729
In-game name and level: Winyder, Thief Lvl 80. Fhuge, Warrior Lvl 80. Nihil Sanctum, Guardian Lvl 80.
Timezone and usual play-times: EST, M-Thurs from 6pm - 11pm. Sat/Sun 1pm-5pm. Due to work, there are days/weeks I may not be able to get on.
Your age: 33

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1024.4 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, PvP. Exceedingly rusty at WvW, but willing to try it again.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): sPvP Deer - 14
Professions played in PvP: Thief, Warrior, Guardian, both in sPvP and WvW
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Highest Fractal Completed - 30, AC, HotW, CoF all paths complete, 3/4 Paths for TA, CoE. 2/4 Paths for CM. 2/5 Paths for Arah. 1/4 Paths for SE. Personal Story complete. Created The Flameseeker Prophecies
Professions played in PvE: Thief, Warrior, Guardian at lvl 80. Mesmer at 61. Alts of each remaining profession between 22-46.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): WvW Rank 21: Scout, Usually Zerg / Roaming.
Professions played in WvW: Thief, Warrior, Guardian depending on need.

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): [bots], [ZoS]
Reason for leaving previous guild: [bots] was left to join [ZoS] in Sep. 2013 to find engagement during my playtimes. Left [ZoS] in good standing during early 2014 to beta/play both Elder Scrolls Online and Wildstar.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I've resumed playing GW2, and remember all of the fun of being in ZoS. There was literally always something to go do, whether sPvP, WvW, or PvE, regardless of the night/day.
Have you fully read the application post?: Absolutely.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes, and yes. However, due to local construction and it's effect on my complex's internet, there are times where I may not be able to speak, but I will be able to listen. It's rare, but not so rare as to not be noticiable.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I have read, and so agree to abide.
A little about yourself:
A former member of ZoS who decided to take a break and see what other games had to offer. No other game had the community, or wealth of engagement which GW2 and ZoS had.
Outside of game, I'm an application designer/developer who works way too much, with a penchant for travel and a hunger for games. Card game, board game, tabletop RPG, computer, or console...I'll play just about anything once.

And Monster Hunter on lunch breaks. Lots of Monster Hunter.

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Winyder>

Postby Luna Moth » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:16 am

Please contact an officer in game.

/wave
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Winyder>

Postby Luna Moth » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:00 am

Invited.
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS