Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Annesly

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Annesly

Postby Kye of the Sea » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Account name (with #'s): Kye of the Sea.2736
In-game name and level: Annesly - 38 at time of writing
Timezone and usual play-times: EST (GMT -5:00), Generally online anywhere from 7 p.m. to 3 p.m. (irregular schedule, but lots of open time)
Your age: 19

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 28 hours and 50 minutes at time of writing
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Any, though I shy away from ranked PvP as I prefer support roles.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit, played a few matches, got a few kills, but overall wanted to get back to progressing.
Professions played in PvP: Mesmer
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Still leveling! Even with fairly frequent breaks to craft, aid others, and so forth, I've made it this far this fast, though.
Professions played in PvE: Mesmer again.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Entered a map, was completely, totally confused. I really wanna get into WvW, but I'll need some help.
Professions played in WvW: Mesmer, since, yanno, that's all I have right now.

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): None, though I really wish that Asian Babes guild would stop inviting me.
Reason for leaving previous guild: Because I felt lonely. D:
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Because you guys are awesome! At least, I think. Of course, any ol' guild can get written into game lore. :D I have a friend in the guild, the same friend that got me interested as well as purchased the game for me.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I have TS3 and a working headset. Even better, right? No background noise.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes, and I do. Time for the kiss?
A little about yourself:

I have a good deal of MMO experience, including WoW, Runescape AGES ago, and such free to play titles as Dragon's Prophet and Neverwinter. I learn quickly, have done my research on a lot of things, and in general don't plan to be a burden to anyone. I won't be asking for any handouts. After all, my character's name means "One's Own Meadow". That said, I'm still learning, and will take all the advice and support I'm offered.

I tend to favor support roles above all else. Whether that be tanking and drawing aggro from my allies, healing them, or buffing/debuffing, I'm happy with anything other than just plain DPS. I picked mesmer as my starting profession because of their utility functions, like Temporal Curtain and Portal Entre, as well as the fact that I've always preferred the "technically difficult but potentially superior" path. I know it'll be a lot of work, but I believe I can grow into a competent mesmer capable of carrying my own weight, as well as those of my allies.

The friend who got me into the game, the one that is an existing member of ZoS, is Komara Aegissage. If you want to verify my character at all, ask him. I'm certain he'll be willing to vouch for my maturity and adeptness.
Kye of the Sea
ZoS Member

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - Annesly

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - Annesly

Postby Rhaz » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:42 am

Invited
Rhaz
ZoS Member