Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Marcus EnderKid

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Marcus EnderKid

Postby EnderKid » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Account name: EnderKid.2567

In-game name and level: Marcus Enderkid.

Timezone and usual play-times: UTC+3 , active 4- 5 days per week.

Your age: 16 (turning 17 on February 23rd).

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: I've played Played Guild Wars 2 for 1604 hours as of this application.

Play-style:I play everything an engineer has to offer, as well as some Anti-meta builds on other classes.

PvP Experience: I'm at rank 52 Bear (yuck!, I know) I have played pretty much every class here except for Warrior and Guardian.

Professions played in PvP:
1.Engi (everything).
2.Condition Ele.
3.Condition Ranger.
4.Power Necro (not proud of that :oops: ).
5.Condition Thief (Super proud of that :D ).
6.Shatter Mesmer.

PvE Experience: Not much here as I got bored of it after my first year, That said I have all dungeon paths completed except for TA-Aetherpath,and I am at Fractal Scale 31 (note: this is due to my lack of patience needed to make an ascended set of armor)

Professions played in PvE: Engineer and Elementalist (Both in DnT approved highest DPS Gear)

WvW Experience: I am at rank 127 (I know Yuck! again) i'm usually a solo player (cap'ing camps and sometimes towers) I've commanded once or twice but it's not my cup of tea, However people have said very nice things about my support to other commanders (like Erza, Baccus the Faithful,and your own Fate Horizon).

Professions played in WvW:
1.Engineer(everything)
2.Condition Ranger
The rest are either WIP or just PvE exclusives.

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks 8)

Previous guild(s): [TUAT] , and [TFG] for the duration of the last tournament

Reason for leaving previous guild: Mostly because most of our guild mates have already transferred to other guilds during-or after- the last tournament, leaving TUAT with no players (Except for the Leader,2 Vice Leaders, and myself).
As for [TFG] there is no reason, They just invited me over for the duration of the Tournament, I was basically a guest .

Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Because I want to be a part of a friendly and active Guild.....that's pretty much it. :?

Have you fully read the application post?: Yep.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Uh Huh.

Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: No Problems there.

A little about yourself: Not much to talk about, I'm a bit shy and don't like to talk about myself without the need to do so. :|
EnderKid

Re: [ZoS] Application - Marcus EnderKid

Postby RangerrGodd » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Please contact an officer in game
RangerrGodd

Re: [ZoS] Application - Marcus EnderKid

Postby Luna Moth » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:38 am

Invited.
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS