Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Rachel A

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Rachel A

Postby Rachel A » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Account name (with #'s): maestro.3427
In-game name and level: Rachel A
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern Standard Time; usually weekends, and some weekdays between 9pm-1am
Your age: 28

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 550 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I used to spend a lot of time doing dungeons, map completion, and world events, but got burned out. Now I'm enjoying WvW a whole lot more. I'm a good leader in other areas of my life, but haven't tried commanding in-game because it's not very relaxing for me. Instead I spend my time in game figuring out how to best follow whoever's in charge.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Not much PvP experience - rabbit
Professions played in PvP: Warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I'm very familiar with most dungeons and world bosses, and am just now getting into Fractals. I have 100% map completion and really enjoy exploring zones for fun.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, thief, and mesmer.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 130. I've leveled up my thief and mesmer in Eternal Battlegrounds and EotM, and have had a lot of fun with my warrior as well. I'm pretty good at keeping track of a commander, even in the heat of a fight, to see if we're retreating or pushing forward; and I certainly don't just mash buttons. I mostly enjoy having the presence of mind to help in the best way I can.
Professions played in WvW: Warrior, thief, and mesmer

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Avatars of Glory
Reason for leaving previous guild: I came back to the game after several months and it was inactive.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I really enjoy organized WvW, and I haven't been able to play in anything but pick-up groups. Joining this guild would be a great opportunity to experience an aspect of the game that I've never been able to take part in. Also, at this point in the game, I'd like to be able to find a solid place that can pass on everything I've learned to help less experienced guild-mates--including help with dungeons, world bosses, and the path to a legendary weapon.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I'm a first year medical student and have a lot of experience casually playing MMO's. I mostly play on the weekend, but some weeknights as well, and I love to meet new people! Something I also want to be up front about is that I'm actually transgendered, which I know can make people uncomfortable, but I don't expect to be treated differently in any way. I typically have female character names with which I better identify, but I didn't want to disturb anyone with suddenly a deeper voice on teamspeak than was expected. Hope that's all ok.

Anyway, I'm really excited to get more involved! I have spoken with Atomic Sheep last week some time, and anyone else with questions is free to contact me on here or in game at any time.
Rachel A

Re: [ZoS] Application - Rachel A

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Please contact an officer in game
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS