Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Yenna Charrblade

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Yenna Charrblade

Postby Yenna » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:37 am

Account name (with #'s): Yenna Quickblade.5610
In-game name and level: Main: Yenna Charrblade, LvL 80 Mesmer. Primary Alt: Yenna Quickblade, LvL 80 Ranger.
Timezone and usual play-times: EST, cannot give you an accurate estimate on playtime because I am on winter break. At the moment I play between 5 and midnight NST, not sure when I will be available once schools starts back up.
Your age: 22

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Only 1,207 hours I'm afraid.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mostly WvW with some PvE sprinkled in to keep things lively
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I am a rabbit since I don't do pvp
Professions played in PvP: N/A
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Nothing recently, I used to do a lot on my ranger though. I mostly do World Bosses and the occasional dungeon.
Professions played in PvE: Mostly just my Ranger,
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 364, I have commander tag but I mostly either 1 woman golem, small havok team with guild catas, or tag along with another commander and supply siege.
Professions played in WvW: Mostly Mesmer. I /could/ start playing any profession though, I would just need some training in how to.

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks! The Home of ZoS and the only server in my heart!
Previous guild(s): MeSi, Ice.
Reason for leaving previous guild: MeSi fell apart, I am still technically in / the leader of Ice, but we are sorta dead with people being in it but not reping it.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Some people asked me to a while back, before I created ICE, and I figured I'd take them up on it. Also, I still remember ZoS way back from those wonderful GW1 days so I sorta feel more attached to ZoS (dispite never actually been in it) then I do to any of the other guilds currently running on NSP.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes. Including the the full page of rules that is linked (Guild Member Rules, Guild Events, WVW, Becoming a Member, and How Strikes Work)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Of course.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I have.
A little about yourself:

I am Yenna. Some of you know me, some do not. I have been playing Guild Wars for the past 8 or so years. Some of you may still remember the crazy little 16-or-so year old girl who was head-over-heels over Blade Radio, who was obsessed with minipets (to the point of naming every single one of them) and who would share her everlasting tonics with anyone who wanted a "sip." Others may know me as the Golem Queen of NSP who never feels comfortable unless she has at least a stack of Omega Golems in her inventory. Others may know me as the girl who has crazy insane personal lore that somehow involves quarter-human quarter-asura half-quaggans. Still others may only know me as the port into SM or the insane golem who is calling for backup in hills or the veil that allows us to sneak up behind the enemy zerg. Others may actually know me, as a budding high school English teacher, a fanatic of American Sign Language, a hard-core gamer, a chef, a friend. As for the rest of you, while you don't know me quite yet, I am looking forward to making your acquaintance.

~ Yenna Quickblade.
Yenna
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Yenna Charrblade

Postby Trouble Unleashed » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:54 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Trouble Unleashed

Re: [ZoS] Application - Yenna Charrblade

Postby Lem » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:03 pm

-presumably invited, locking topic
Lemi Winks
Lem