Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Zygardez

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Zygardez

Postby Keith1411 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:14 am

Account name (with #'s): Zygardez.5924
In-game name and level: Zygardez lvl 23
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern Timezone
Your age: 15

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Around a year now (occasional monthly breaks because of HighSchool but very dedicated now)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Some PvP experience, but not much.
Professions played in PvP: Necro, Thief
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): 9% World Completion, 44/303 tasks completed, 73/511 waypoints completed, have participated in loads of events. Want to complete a dungeon once I am level 30
Professions played in PvE: Elementalist
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): I've played a few games of WvW, mostly played as Necro and Thief. Was very good at offensive rushing, and sneaking behind enemy territory. 1st rank won 3 games
Professions played in WvW: Necro, Thief

What is your home server?: Eredon Terrace
Previous guild(s): [PoD] Phantoms of Death, *2 others whom I can't remember the name of*
Reason for leaving previous guild: Saw inactivity, wanted to be more involved with a team.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I want to join ZoS because I feel like I could be a great addition. I'm a dedicated player, and very good as an Elementalist. I know strategies, and how to handle certain situations. I'm very advanced in all 4 elements of my class, so I can be offensive, and supportive for a party at the same time.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yep!
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes I Have
A little about yourself: I'm a 15 year old HighSchool student whom is male, studying Mechatronic Engineering as my career goal for the future.
Keith1411

Re: [ZoS] Application - Zygardez

Postby Evanne » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:20 am

Unfortunately, our rules say that you need to be 16+ to join ZoS.
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS