Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Deelum>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Deelum>

Postby Deelum » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Account name (with #'s):Deelum.5307
In-game name and level: Lysteina lvl 80
Timezone and usual play-times:Pacific Standard Time usually in the afternoons from 7pm-12pm
Your age:26

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:435 hours since getting the game 57 days ago
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE focused
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Have only experimented with PvP a little. Am interested in learning though
Professions played in PvP: Used my Ranger
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Looking to complete the game on all my characters, completing dungeons at best opportunity, map completing going at a steady pace
Professions played in PvE: All of them. 2 guardians, 2 warriors, and one of each other profession (mesmer, elementalist, thief, ranger, engineer, and necromancer)
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Play style is long range dps with ranger
Professions played in WvW: Ranger

What is your home server?: Sorrow's furnace
Previous guild(s): [Moon] Moonlight Renegades
Reason for leaving previous guild: Have not left the guild
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I was able to meet Pointe [ZoS] in-game in ascalonian catacombs. Upon completion of the dungeon he invited me to join him doing some jumping puzzles. I had a great time learning from him because since I'm a relatively new player I have not been able to get to the rest of the in game content. After chatting and playing together for a while he invited me to apply for ZoS. If other members are as kind and patient as Pointe, no doubt ZoS is the best guild in gw2
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes
A little about yourself: I am a 26 year old male living in California, US. My first MMO was GW1 back in 2005. I invested around 800 hours into it before I had to go to college. I recently picked up GW2 2 months ago because I graduated from grad school and I was reminded about how much I loved the GW world. I currently work as a pharmacist. I enjoy playing video games (both console and PC) a great deal, since they make up a significant portion of my childhood. I work best in group and party situations.

Thank you for your consideration =)
Deelum
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Deelum>

Postby Evanne » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Deelum>

Postby Lem » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:51 am

Invited by Cyan, locking topic
Lemi Winks
Lem
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS