Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - ISaidGoodDay

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - ISaidGoodDay

Postby ISaidGoodDay » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:32 am

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <ISaidGoodDay>
Account name (with #'s): Phrygian.3425
In-game name and level: ISaidGoodDay - 61
Timezone and usual play-times: PST - Evenings
Your age: 39

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:66 hours over the last 25 days
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): None as yet in this game (Rabbit)
Professions played in PvP: N/A
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I have only run the first couple of dungeons and the seasonal labyrinth
Professions played in PvE: Ranger, Mesmer, Necromancer
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): N/A
Professions played in WvW: N/A

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Gamers with Jobs
Reason for leaving previous guild: I am still a member, but I am looking for a more active group that I can learn from
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I am looking for an active group of players that I can learn from and play with consistently
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes I have
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes I do
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes I have, and I appreciate how they are laid out. I do agree with them.
A little about yourself:

Hello all!

Although I consider myself a veteran of MMO's, I am admittedly brand new to GW2. I never played the original version, and it was only about a month ago that a friend of mine convinced me to purchase the game. "No subscription? Are you sure?"

I have played games like WOW pretty extensively (undoubtedly too extensively). I bought the game about a week after it's release, and although I called myself a casual player, I played, raided, PVP'ed, etc. daily for a number of years. I am proud to say that I served as an officer and an off-tank for a highly successful raiding guild on one of the original servers in the game, and I was able to attain a high PVP rank back in vanilla even as a feral druid. (Any of the old school feral druids will remember what that was like back in vanilla.)

In real life I'm a happily married father of three, and a high school teacher. (It was actually my students that convinced me to buy WOW all those years ago.) My real life commitments certainly keep me busy, but I always seem to be able to put too many hours into gaming!

I am looking for a group that I can learn from and eventually try to become an important part of. I am not afraid of doing what I need to do to pull my weight, and I hope to get my character to a place where I can be an asset sooner rather than later.

Thank you for your consideration of my application, and please let me know if you have any questions at all.
ISaidGoodDay
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - ISaidGoodDay

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:37 am

Please Contact an officer in game.
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - ISaidGoodDay

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Invited!
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer