Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Plex Design

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Plex Design

Postby Plex Design » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:46 pm

In-game name and level: Plex Design (80 NA) Engineer, PlexDesign (19 EU) Engineer
Timezone and times usually on: GMT+0 London, Random times at the moment due to DM
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 0
Professions played in PvP: 0
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Only do PvE(PvM) when leaving my characters other then that mainly WvW
Professions played in PvE: Read Above.
Crafts and their levels: Never done crafting.
Previous Guilds: Jimi and AS
Reason for leaving previous guild: Went from being WvW focus to PvE focus and alot of higher ranked players within the Guild feeling like that could control the lower ranked players.
Why you want to join: Was looking and asking around about the guilds that are on NSP and Os and ZoS came up, Chose ZoS over Os because ZoS commanders seem to know what they are doing within WvW and as a mainly WvW player that will come as a bonus.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Unsure of the hours, but since the 3 day head start.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: I have Vent, Teamspeak, Mumble, a desktop mic and a G35 Headset.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Not yet but will do after this is posted and will agree after reading them.
A little about yourself: T1D, PC Gamer with a love for the latest tech, Used to be a FPS Compet Gamer during SOF2DH(Soldier Of Fortune 2 Double Helix) and COD4 but the team died after inside team problems, Now looking to become a high level GW2 player with the Engineer class, other stuff will come later as I re find out about myself.
Plex Design

Re: ZoS Application - Plex Design

Postby The Col Sanders » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:01 am

please contact an officer in game.
The Col Sanders

Re: ZoS Application - Plex Design

Postby Mercenary Bodyguard » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 am

Invited
Mercenary Bodyguard
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS