Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

application to ZoS

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

application to ZoS

Postby gail » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Subject: ZoS Application - *Gail*

In-game name and level: Mezzin Witchya 80, Knight N Gail 80, Noragail 80, Azuragail 80, Sylvagail 80
Timezone and times usually on: usa central time...varies but between 5am- 11pm depending on work schedule and other real life factors :D
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): WvW mostly, PvE for dailies and other activities. All toons have 100% world map completion.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):No PvP experience other than WvW (main toon, Mezzin Witchya is rank 68 atm, plan to rankup others as time permits
Professions played in PvP: if by pvp you are including WvW, I have taken all my toons in at some point in time. I have a mes, ele, ranger, guardian, and warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): All toons are 100% mapped out, all level 80, a little experience in most dungeons, but not expert (or even close) in any
Professions played in PvE: all that are mentioned above
Crafts and their levels: 4 of my toons have 2 crafts maxed on each which covers all the crafts
Previous Guilds: snow and lost
Reason for leaving previous guild: Lost has recently undergone some changes that are longer appealing to me...essentially they split the guild between 2 servers (a WvW nightmare) and what borders on elitism (in my opinion) was beginning to rear its ugly head.
Why you want to join: Since WvW is my current passion, I have been repeatedly impressed by the large presence of ZoS in WvW. Your Commanders and their support teams exhibit sheer excellence in their tactics and strategies, even in the heat of the moment, and that makes for some really exciting game play. When things aren't really going our way, everyone pitches in and does what they can to help out.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Across all characters, 2,454 hours, 36 minutes, over the past 9 months
Do you have vent and a working mic?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? yes
A little about yourself: I started playing GW1 around mid 2009 until the release of GW2 and in that time achieved 2 GWAMMs, and nearly a 3rd out of 8 characters (1 toon was LDOA and a perma-pre) and I had 50/50 in my HOM at the time of GW2 release. When I started playing in GW2, I made 5 toons, deleted 2 that I just couldn't wrap my head around, replaced them, and then one by one, I devoted my time to getting 100% map completion for each of them so I could take them anywhere, anytime, and they are all level 80. I have 1 toon that has completed her storyline, the rest are works in progress. My current "real life"/work schedule allows me a few hours a day to play GW2, which is mostly devoted to completing my dailies and doing what I can in WvW. On my days off, I have been known to spend the better part of the day in GW2, doing... well...whatever I need to do :). I'm 54 at the moment, have 3 grown children, and 1 step grandchild, none of which understand my attraction to this game :lol: I intend for GW2 to be the only game I play for a very long time to come, therefore I am not in a huge hurry to accomplish everything the game has to offer with any sort of a deadline in mind. Although I do have some long-term goals that I hope to accomplish, I tend to take one day at a time, do what I can, and I try not to sweat the small stuff so much. Basically, I am just trying to eventually get all my toons to a point where I'm happy with how they perform (skills, gear, etc.), so I can enjoy playing them all equally. From what I've been able to learn about ZoS, I suspect this guild would be able to provide me with a great place to call home, to learn and grow as the game evolves, laugh and have some fun, make new friends, and share our experiences and knowledge about the game with each other. That being said, I hope that ZoS has a place for me in the scheme of things, and I look forward to playing alongside all of you.
gail

Re: application to ZoS

Postby Smitry » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Contact an officer in game ;)
Smitry

Postby gail » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:01 pm

thanks very much :D
gail

Postby Eno Trohs » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Invited and closed.