Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Pinkheart

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Pinkheart

Postby Pinkheart » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:18 am

Hi ;)

I'm 21, born 12april 1992. For the summer, let's say I'm available pretty much whenever :P. When school starts in august, probably during the evening/night (East therfore probably after 2pm to approx 11pm. The week-end I usually abuse and play a lot more! :) I consider myself as very active ; 2.470hours during the past 9 months with 5 lv80 out of 13 characters total with currently 6,422 Achievement Points.

I got two Warriors 80s, two Elementalists 80s and 1 Necromancer 80s. My highest Rank is 7 Assaulter, only recently started to do WvW and I'm getting addicted to it!

I got 8Gift of exploration (and 2 more on the way) however I am not a big fan of the legendaries. I prefer collect armors. My main warrior Maiev Dragonslayer has 4 set of armors MF,Condition,Berserker,PTV.
I love to collect different looks. She has 110 different pieces of armor (total) and about 30 weapons. I am actually working on making more sets ; in other words put stats that I'd like and runes on all of those. I have however, as mentioned previously, 4 set of armors which are completed. I like to know my class and try new build/ make my own and never stop trying new thing to find the best build / stats combination possible out there. I am currently lv40 Fractal on my warrior.

Even though I might have all the armors I ever wanted, there's always a good reason for me to go back and do some dungeon. I hate pugging and I hate getting kicked because I refuse to glitch/exploit. I mean I really hate spending 1 hour to try to glitch a boss that has been fixed months ago when the legit fight could of been done in 5minutes.

I got all crafted maxed on different characters though.

I've been in les pirates du styx for about 6months. I loved that guild. I made friends that eventually all quited the game...I ended up by myself. Lot of new people join, and lot of different people I should say. Therefore there are a lot of disagreement on things. Nobody ever respond in guildchat... The only dungeon they do is Cof, cof, cof, cof and most of them became arrogant. They can't accept that someone would play their class differently and that really angers me. Even worse when that someone personally attacks a person personally and not even about the game... I know I have my share part of difficult stuff happening in real life, and we play games to feel better and escape problems (some of us). It sucks that some people wouldn't think of that. It's a game after all, we all should have fun.

I've tried other guild like Lost and Rofl, half their members are not representing, I've only got to know 5-10people.

I've notice someone farming dragon coffers with a commander tag, I decided to wait before popping the hologram out because I saw he was heading my way. He was kind and offered to tag along with him. I said no , just doing map completion and this was on the way, however we kept crossing each other's path and I finally just joined and followed. I felt and still feel like quitting the game, playing alone can suck. He talked about his guild said they were doing this and that ; and I figured he was lying because everyone brags about their guild. We became friend and I noticed he was always doing something ; CoE, Arah, fractal, WvW. Maybe he wasn't lying afterall.

I have a working mic and use skype,vent,mumble,ts....I think I've got them all, lol. However, I'm french and english self-taught ; I usually don't talk.

I also prefer come forward and say I have a serious case of OCD and ADD. It kinda ruined a lot of dreams. I studied in Animation 3D and videogames at College Herzing/Montreal. It is really hard for me to look at it and I feel like I'm living someone's else live, like I should be working for blizzard or another awesome compagny, not studying in a field I dislike. This is why I play this game. When I get home from school, doing something I don't like, I can finaly do something I like. It's also the only place where I feel more or less normal because it allows me to have minimum social life....but here I get carried away
Pinkheart

Re: ZoS Application - Pinkheart

Postby RangerrGodd » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 am

Invited
RangerrGodd

Return to Recruitment to ZoS